India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Give Kali a break ! (Page 3)

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
after seeing kali console and comfort kumud like that....i was so surprised Confused...but she's soft-hearted, a nice person, n a nice sister at heart....she was just brought up the wrong way..she got everything she wanted...n everyone used to LOVE her no matter what...so she was basically spoiled! ...but she's a good person at heart..n she's slowly changing.. Big smile

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yeah she is kinda changing but i dont know whose fault its is mostly ekta's and abhays Angry i like both kali and kumud

Edited by Tani91 - 15 January 2005 at 6:41pm
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rat718

Hi guys don't you think you blame  Kali a lot and for everything. You blame Kali for separating Kumud and Garv etc--How come you guys do not see the problem with Garv the loser?It was he who made the decision to do whatever he did with Kali (cheat on his wife). and how come you guys are really compassionate with Kumud who is supposed to have a highest virtue of all Indian woman does, and has all the best values which her mom has including Cry.this girl tape records everything that Kali said, and hugs Garv at every given oppurtunity. This was the girl who had an affair before marriage, and married another man. This perfect girl was the girl who then divorced her husband and now wants to be with him at every oppurtunity. Give Kali a break guys!     

I AGREE WITH U ITS GARV THE ONE WHO'S BEING THE JACKASS HE'S THE ONE WHO FALLS INTO THE TRAP!! WHO ON EARTH WHOULD EVER THINK OF MAKING HIM A LAWYER THIS IS SOOOOOO IRONIC!!!

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Canadian Angel

Originally posted by Joshana458

I think kali is a BITCH!!! If she didn't tell Garv all those lies Garv wouldn't have slept with her!!!!

if garv was all nice, then he wouldn't of given Kali the oppurtunity of saying it in the first place, Garv is just not secure, he is such a sissy. And Kumud if kind of an idiot aswell, so yah!

I AGREE WITH YA KUMUD IS A BITCH SOMETIMES GARV IS A DUMBASS

U KNOW WHAT SINCE KALI AND HARV R BOTH THE SAME THEY R BOTH MEANT FOR EACH OTHER CUZ THEY BOTH R DUMBASSES!!!

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
~*Deewani*~ Senior Member
~*Deewani*~
~*Deewani*~

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

personally, i think garv and kali are to blame equally!  it was wrong of garv to cheat on kumud and kali is just so thick headed and can't get it through her head that after everything is out in the open that garv will never love her.  he loves kumud and after such a big betrayal he won't ever be able to forgive kali.

kkusum is also to blame a little for what has happened.  kkusum and everyone else has forgiven kali for everything she's done so to her it's alright to go around destroying and hurting whoever she wants.  if abhay had taught her some manners and respect and morals then she wouldn't be like this.  but what else can you expect from a spoiled brat like kali!

nsalehani03 Groupbie
nsalehani03
nsalehani03

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
kali is mean in the show, but if u see her in real life she is very nice and beuitiful. i saw her once.SmileTongue
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i won't call her a bitch. She is just a spoiled child. Just remember guys, she was the only kid in kapoor family............pampered, but suddenly she learned KKusum is not her mother, mahi is. Then when she loved mahi, KKusum came back. Abhay paid attention to KKumud (it seemed he has only one child). She began to love Garrrrrrrrrrrrrv, He got married w KKUmud. Mahi diedCry. She lost everything. No parents, No House to live in, No Garv. Tell me how could she love KKusum and KKumud who just appeared out of nowhere. It's just impossible. Give her sometime to rest and think bout the whole thing.

Go to top