India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Give Kali a break !

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hi guys don't you think you blame  Kali a lot and for everything. You blame Kali for separating Kumud and Garv etc--How come you guys do not see the problem with Garv the loser?It was he who made the decision to do whatever he did with Kali (cheat on his wife). and how come you guys are really compassionate with Kumud who is supposed to have a highest virtue of all Indian woman does, and has all the best values which her mom has including Cry.this girl tape records everything that Kali said, and hugs Garv at every given oppurtunity. This was the girl who had an affair before marriage, and married another man. This perfect girl was the girl who then divorced her husband and now wants to be with him at every oppurtunity. Give Kali a break guys!     

ashwini_rane1 Newbie
ashwini_rane1
ashwini_rane1

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Hey - how can you say that!!!!! Kumud married Garv only because she was pregnant with kshitij's child and kshitij had wrongly been informed that he has cancer. ya, only wrong thing she did was sleeping with kshitij before marriage. Do you know something - if kshitij would not have been wrongly told that he has cancer, then he would have married kumud immediately... but then the serial would have ended ---- right????

see, kumud loves garv and garv loves kumud.. she asked for the divorce because she didnt wanted kali's name to be spoilt in the society as an unwed mother (as her ie. kumud's name was spoilt - mostly spoilt by kali). Kali has done many mean things to Kumud as well as kusum and also garv and kshitij. she had to prove that kali was not pregnant - but how could she when kali & aru did the natak of miscarriage. She didnt wanted to prove this only because she knew that garv will divorce kali, but only because she wanted the people to know to what extent kali can go to hassil somehting which is not hers. She still loves him, but as she thinks that garv has slept with kali when marrid to kumud, she thinks it as a betrayl to the promises made (it was in teh episode just soon after hte marriage). I HATE KALI, I HATE HER, SHE IS SELFISH, MEAN, DOMINATING, POSSESSIVE, HATEFUL, EVIL,Cry. It is not only me - but many people are saying that. and by the way in yday's episode (12/01/05) she didnt show that she cared for kumud... only because garv told kali that sambhalo kumud ko...

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged
ClapClapWell said AshwiniClapClap
but i think kali will change there are soo many hints going on
but I still will have doubts for her tho
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
It is not Kumud's fault for being so dumb....it is Ekta's.
Joshana458 Senior Member
Joshana458
Joshana458

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I think kali is a BITCH!!! If she didn't tell Garv all those lies Garv wouldn't have slept with her!!!!
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
let's blame it all on ekta not on the characters
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i think deep down inside kali isnt that bad. she is just so use to being stubborn and selfish...and having her own way, that she doesnt want to stop. When we all know that in the end of the show she will be a little angel. hahaha! But yeah, overall she is a bitchy, but at times...a nice person is shown. Like when she consoled kkusum a few days ago. and Yesterday....I WAS SHOCKED! When she was like holding kumud and comforting her after kumud saw the dead body. IN times of need, she is down to earth....But overall, a bitch. haha!
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Clap well said guys

Go to top