*Exclusive Poem Siggys!* OPEN!(open 4 summer only)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

july12_1995

IF-Dazzler

july12_1995

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
*!!Welcome to my new Poem Siggy Shop!!*

I know you guys have never heard about such a shop, but I thought of opening it, so here I am. By poem siggy shop, I mean, I'll write a poem for you, in a form of a siggy. But you have to give me the following information:

-What should the poem be about
-If it's a poem for someone's birthday, I need to know their name, age, and some brief info about them so I can write the poem.
-You can tell me if you have any colors in mind.

So that's all! Here is an example..I just wrote it because I was bored, and it's not that good. But the ones I write on people, really come out well.

So the next time you have a birthday, annervesery, wedding, or any other occasion to go to, just come by my shop and request a poem. All you need to give me is some information on the person, and you'll have your poem ready within 2 days or less!

Here is an example of a wonderful way to request, by my very own freind, WildGloss! If you don't request anything similar to this, then I won't be able to do your request, because it's hard to write poems when you don't have enough info!

Background -- Pinnkish.
For - uvcraziestfan (Shelly) [[Please mention the name]
From - Wildgloss (mahi)

Just wanted a short poem on "Bestfriends"
Shez a really caring, helpful and a true friend.

If you want more information of any sort plz do ask me.
Dont make it tooo huge though.

Well all i can say about her is that shez an angel in my life.
Ive never met her in person (thru IF) but i know i'll be incomplete without her.o
Shez been with me thru thick and thin,

made me laugh when noones been able to make me even smile.
Shez a complete sweeetheart.

Note-If you don't want your poem in a siggy format, and just wantme to type it up, then please say so, because I don't want to waste my time to design it and stuff. Thanks. </FONT>[/STRONG]

*PLEASE REQUEST AND COMMENT!*

Edited by july12_1995 - 30 June 2009 at 12:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.trsk_4evearshsharma92_Jiya_...Mallu...xXdEejAyXxgreenleaf007taibaaacityoflightsindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Exclusive Poem Siggys!* OPEN!(open 4 summer only)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
WOW!!What an unique idea!! ClapI've never heard of such a thing...but I hope that ur shop gets very successful and passes 500 pages Hug

BTW::I can tel u have a talent 4 writing poems...as ur poems r very good...keep it up jaan!! Clap

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
woowww,,
this is SURELLYY somethingg uniquuee.. Clap
grr8 jobb n congratss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!! That's awesomeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

july12_1995

IF-Dazzler

july12_1995

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asha004

WOW!!What an unique idea!! ClapI've never heard of such a thing...but I hope that ur shop gets very successful and passes 500 pages Hug

BTW::I can tel u have a talent 4 writing poems...as ur poems r very good...keep it up jaan!! Clap

awww thanks...so sweet of you! Hug

thanks, and ya, my friends at skool loved how i write poems, and since its summer break, i dont really have anything to do, and i can't make good sigs, so i thought of opening a poem shop...Embarrassed bty, what ur name? i'm JankiEmbarrassed

july12_1995

IF-Dazzler

july12_1995

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i can also write poems on actors and sctresses, but u have to tell me what u want it to be about...and u still ahve to give me the informaton... Embarrassed

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by july12_1995

Originally posted by Asha004

awww thanks...so sweet of you! Hug

thanks, and ya, my friends at skool loved how i write poems, and since its summer break, i dont really have anything to do, and i can't make good sigs, so i thought of opening a poem shop...Embarrassed bty, what ur name? i'm JankiEmbarrassed

Ur welcome...u deserve itClap

Ur like the first person who didn't call me Asha///bcuz' that's not my real nameLOLLOL

Call me TanuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHey Janki!LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWhtz up?Tongue

Edited by Asha004 - 10 July 2008 at 12:54pm

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Wowee lovely Work.............. Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top