*Exclusive Poem Siggys!* OPEN!(open 4 summer only)

Posted: 15 years ago
*!!Welcome to my new Poem Siggy Shop!!*

I know you guys have never heard about such a shop, but I thought of opening it, so here I am. By poem siggy shop, I mean, I'll write a poem for you, in a form of a siggy. But you have to give me the following information:

-What should the poem be about
-If it's a poem for someone's birthday, I need to know their name, age, and some brief info about them so I can write the poem.
-You can tell me if you have any colors in mind.

So that's all! Here is an example..I just wrote it because I was bored, and it's not that good. But the ones I write on people, really come out well.

So the next time you have a birthday, annervesery, wedding, or any other occasion to go to, just come by my shop and request a poem. All you need to give me is some information on the person, and you'll have your poem ready within 2 days or less!

Here is an example of a wonderful way to request, by my very own freind, WildGloss! If you don't request anything similar to this, then I won't be able to do your request, because it's hard to write poems when you don't have enough info!

Background -- Pinnkish.
For - uvcraziestfan (Shelly) [[Please mention the name]
From - Wildgloss (mahi)

Just wanted a short poem on "Bestfriends"
Shez a really caring, helpful and a true friend.

If you want more information of any sort plz do ask me.
Dont make it tooo huge though.

Well all i can say about her is that shez an angel in my life.
Ive never met her in person (thru IF) but i know i'll be incomplete without her.o
Shez been with me thru thick and thin,

made me laugh when noones been able to make me even smile.
Shez a complete sweeetheart.

Note-If you don't want your poem in a siggy format, and just wantme to type it up, then please say so, because I don't want to waste my time to design it and stuff. Thanks. </FONT>[/STRONG]

*PLEASE REQUEST AND COMMENT!*
Edited by july12_1995 - 14 years ago
WOW!!What an unique idea!! πŸ‘I've never heard of such a thing...but I hope that ur shop gets very successful and passes 500 pages πŸ€—

BTW::I can tel u have a talent 4 writing poems...as ur poems r very good...keep it up jaan!! πŸ‘
woowww,,
this is SURELLYY somethingg uniquuee.. πŸ‘
grr8 jobb n congratss
WOW!!!!!!!!! That's awesomeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

Originally posted by Asha004

WOW!!What an unique idea!! πŸ‘I've never heard of such a thing...but I hope that ur shop gets very successful and passes 500 pages πŸ€—

BTW::I can tel u have a talent 4 writing poems...as ur poems r very good...keep it up jaan!! πŸ‘

awww thanks...so sweet of you! πŸ€—

thanks, and ya, my friends at skool loved how i write poems, and since its summer break, i dont really have anything to do, and i can't make good sigs, so i thought of opening a poem shop...😳 bty, what ur name? i'm Janki😳

i can also write poems on actors and sctresses, but u have to tell me what u want it to be about...and u still ahve to give me the informaton... 😳
Originally posted by july12_1995

awww thanks...so sweet of you! πŸ€—

thanks, and ya, my friends at skool loved how i write poems, and since its summer break, i dont really have anything to do, and i can't make good sigs, so i thought of opening a poem shop...😳 bty, what ur name? i'm Janki😳

Ur welcome...u deserve itπŸ‘

Ur like the first person who didn't call me Asha///bcuz' that's not my real nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Call me Tanu😳😳Hey Janki!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Whtz up?πŸ˜›
Edited by Asha004 - 15 years ago
Wowee lovely Work.............. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Asha004

Ur welcome...u deserve itπŸ‘

Ur like the first person who didn't call me Asha///bcuz' that's not my real nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Call me Tanu😳😳Hey Janki!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Whtz up?πŸ˜›

yayyyπŸ˜† im the first peron who didn't call you Asha...yay!!! im special...jk πŸ˜†

oh nothing, im just waiting for some requests....errr...i guess people here don't like poems...πŸ˜†oh well....i'll wait some more before logging off...

Originally posted by maria_srk

Wowee lovely Work.............. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks...😳 want to request???😳