*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I am thoroughly enjoying the Divya-Sin dialogue baazi. Its not that these kind of scenes are unique because we see them regularly in Indian dramas but I still enjoy it because of how differently Divya reacts to Sindoora. When Sindoora called her Vidya, Divya firmly answered 'Vidya nahin...Divya'. Short but impactful!

Now Divya has to get Amar under her control...I think Divya should have that makeover (BTW I think we were having a petition sometime soon right?) and then she should sing 'Mere humsafar' from Refugee.😛

I wonder if the precap scene will head anywhere special...hmm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Omggg Reemz, how could you read my mind?! Last night only I was thinking of this Mere Humsafar song, and it was really bugging me that I couldnt get the tune in my head nor could I get the movie name... thankooo, that problem is solved now. 😳

Haila, she said that?! Wah wah... im so happy 😃 I think Divya's best bet is for her to convince Amar for them to go out, or away somewhere... cos as long as they are under Sindoora's eye, she'll keep a watch on them, especially will try and control Amar even more... they need to get away, enough time fr Divya to explain what's been going on, cos he's hearing things spoken in Sindoora's words, or he doesn't completely believe Divya. Hmmmm!
Monu_SDfan thumbnail
😊 YEAH! 😊
ABB SHURU HOGI DIVYA & SINDOORA BHOOTNI KI TAKKAR 😉
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha!! Well I do have a talent for reading minds. 😛

Hmm Divya should use the evidence she has already got (car papers inc. Sagar's picture). But she needs more than that...! At the same time, if she makes him dependant on her like Vidya did to Sagar. I want as many AD scenes as possible now! Bahut hogaya...!
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes the album and newspaper would be very helpful, but what bothers me is why amar would need proof, he should believe her...and yes the AD scenes cant wait 😃
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lawyer hai woh . She shud make Amar the oaf realise that if she is carrying around trays of chai for him its coz she is doing it voluntarily , out of love and choice and not coz she has a subservient role in the equation of marraige . The next time he talks to her in that tone [ Enough and all ] she shud bonk the tray on his head and raise her voice double . Remember how she made him cool his heels outside her door in Benares . That will make him a little nervous and he will go in the Dibyajee act again .
So sad but this is the truth . Males who r this type need this only .
ammmu thumbnail
That's true REemz, hummm maybe she should do things indirectly... to where he himself will be able to find out things, cos he needs to see things for himself, nah? And you're right, then it will be as if HE has found out things, and not thru her. And you're right.. even though we get to see Divya-Sindoora scenes now in Divya's favour, we need to see some AD scenes... sigh....!
*Rehan* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the scene alot too,Divya rocked scene completely IMO,I love what she told sindoora at the end of scene!,So awesome!

Usually we have seen sindoora dominated these kinda of scenes with her repeated boring dialogue ,it's quite refreshing n really awesome seeing Divya stand up bravely against her!
set_raj thumbnail
It was great scene as Divya rocks in it..she has to be extra careful now, since she knows abt bhootni from previous janam..and now the picture is more clear to her..But it will worth seeing their battle now... 👏
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep I loved it, as Divya showed more confidence and freshness that Sindoora! 😃