•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE , WHICH WERE THE SADDEST. SO GUYS , OPEN OUT HER HEARTS AND WRITE ABOUT THE SADDEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE

MINE WAS WHEN I WAS JUST A 9 YEAR OLD AND MY SISTER WAS 4. SHE WAS SUFFERING FROM JAUNDICE BUT FORTUNATELY IT WAS NOT SO SERIOUS AS THE DOCTORS SAID . BUT SUDDENLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT , MY SIS STARTED CRYING . HER WHOLE BODY HAD TURNED BLUE . IT WAS A STRUGGLE FOR HER EVEN TO BREATHE. WE IMMEDIATELY RUSHED HER TO THE HOSPITAL . AND THEN WE SAW ... THAT HER BREATHING WAS STOPPING , SHE WAS SUFFOCATING . WE THOUGHT THAT WE WERE GOING TO LOSE HER . BOTH MOM AND I CRIED OUR HEARTS OUT BUT DAD KEPT HIS COOL . THE DOCTORS IMMEDIATELY SPRUNG INTO ACTION . AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS , MY SIS WAS ALL RIGHT BUT SHE HAD TO BE KEPT UNDER THE OXYGEN MASK FOR SEVERAL DAYS . THAT WAS HORRIFYING . TODAY WHENEVER I SEE MY SIS , I THANK GOD THAT OUR DEAR MAXINE IS STILL WITH US
That was really sad misha. But good its over.
yeah, that was really sad 😕 😕 😕
wow, i've never been through anything like that but a sad moment in my life was when i heard that a friend of mine had died in a car accident, we had just graduated and started college, she was so carefree and full of life, its sucks her life was cut short...😭
THAT WAS REALLY REALLY SAD
that was really sad misha and puja! and misha aren't u glad to have a sis! I want a little sis too but even in this forums probably there is no one younger then me! 😭
The saddest moment in my life was when i thought my brothers had been kiddnapped or had been in a very bad car acccident. we couldnt find them any where, well they went to a party without informing anybody, i was so furios with them i cried my eyes out😭. but we finally found them. that was the moment when i realized how hard it is to lose a loved one.