Miscellaneous

Everyone has a special love in their life

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Big smileEvery one has one special love in their life, what is yours? Smile without which you cannot survive.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everyone has a special love in their life" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babbanita

babbanita

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Love ..hmm I'd say music. I love music and I cannot survive without it. What about you?

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babbanita

Love ..hmm I'd say music. I love music and I cannot survive without it. What about you?

Dear friend I Love Music especially the old classics, Mukesh, Rafi, Kishor, Lata, and I love Gazals like of Gulam Ali, Talat Mehmood, Jagjit singh and Jagmohan. I love old classics black & white movies and some new ones as well if they have good storyline. It is nice to know your love of music and that makes us two.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top