Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

Toshi singing for Salman Khan - Page 3

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmmmm Toshi's voice will suit Salmaan ... if it is abackground song and not lip synced by Sallu Miya.. 😆

.... Tadap Tadap Ke... from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...😃
Edited by memsaab - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aneek paul thumbnail
I repeat once again, if kailash kher jump into acting the toshi's voice will suit perferctly for him.
L.A.M.B thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aneek paul

I repeat once again, if kailash kher jump into acting the toshi's voice will suit perferctly for him.

No one has to jump into acting for Toshi to sing for them.....

Sajid-Wajid are talented MD's they know what they are doing and if theyt think toshi can sing for Salman then what problem do you have.....

Don't Be Jeolous Your Fav will also get a chance to sing for Mainstream Actors in about 10-15 yrs.................

Flashback Time....

Ar Rehman Booked Toshi To Sing Jashan-e-Bahaara picturised on H.Roshan mid-pitched song..But then somthing's went wrong and he couldnot..

Another Blast From The Past!

Toshi Sabri Won A Talent Competition Held In Mumbai and AR Was The Judge!!!!!1

So now tell me whether all these MD's have no sense of music or you...... 

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ahahaa finally toshii gets an offer,
and what do you mean that we're JEALOUS?
rahul and abhijeet havee alreadyy sangg soo muchh, they have an album and everything.
&rahul even sang in soo many moviies, for akshay kumar ii think, soo yeahh, toshii is styll far behind 😉

oh yeahh and him and prajakta sang a whole song together from the movie shaadi. no. 1

Edited by cutiex0 - 15 years ago
aneek paul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: L.A.M.B

No one has to jump into acting for Toshi to sing for them.....

Sajid-Wajid are talented MD's they know what they are doing and if theyt think toshi can sing for Salman then what problem do you have.....

Don't Be Jeolous Your Fav will also get a chance to sing for Mainstream Actors in about 10-15 yrs.................

Flashback Time....

Ar Rehman Booked Toshi To Sing Jashan-e-Bahaara picturised on H.Roshan mid-pitched song..But then somthing's went wrong and he couldnot..

Another Blast From The Past!

Toshi Sabri Won A Talent Competition Held In Mumbai and AR Was The Judge!!!!!1

So now tell me whether all these MD's have no sense of music or you...... 

AR raheman booked and something went bad. No one know what went bad.Mabe AR thought he is not good enough to sing that song. I guess AR realized that it was his big mistake make him winner in that unknown competetion.

L.A.M.B thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutiex0

ahahaa finally toshii gets an offer,
and what do you mean that we're JEALOUS?
rahul and abhijeet havee alreadyy sangg soo muchh, they have an album and everything.
&rahul even sang in soo many moviies, for akshay kumar ii think, soo yeahh, toshii is styll far behind 😉

oh yeahh and him and prajakta sang a whole song together from the movie shaadi. no. 1

No It wasnot AK..It was some B-grade actor...

And one more thing II happened 4 yrs ago ago they got offers after such a bi break..But Toshi got offers after few months.................

I didn't say you jeolous i meant som other ppl..

But  i like Rahul So If He Does Well I have no issues.....

Abhi was the winner of II(that says it all)

L.A.M.B thumbnail

AR raheman booked and something went bad. No one know what went bad.Mabe AR thought he is not good enough to sing that song. I guess AR realized that it was his big mistake make him winner in that unknown competetion.

Ok So Know AR is wrong...

Big Music Was supposed to be the music executives but then Sony BMG took over thats why Toshi couldnot sing.........................And it was all over the news that Toshi Got booked by Ar......

L.A.M.B thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: L.A.M.B

No It wasnot AK..It was some B-grade actor...

And one more thing II happened 4 yrs ago ago they got offers after such a bi break..But Toshi got offers after few months.................

I didn't say you jeolous i meant som other ppl..

But  i like Rahul So If He Does Well I have no issues.....

Abhi was the winner of II(that says it all)

What song was a main stream actor in the movie...We Are Talking bout mainstream actors here......

aneek paul thumbnail
That means SONY BMG people have better brain and maybe thats why they didnt take Alaap Toshi
L.A.M.B thumbnail

That means SONY BMG people have better brain and maybe thats why they didnt take Alaap Toshi

No they Don't

Music Review Of JA

And Why Would Sony Take Toshi who has a contract with their rivals Big Music...........