*^* HiTeN GaURi HoMe SwEEt HoMe*^* - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
congo to everybody for a new thread
Originally posted by mou4ght

dn't be upset guys,it's just a faltu reality show,judges r need attention that's why they attacked GHT bcoz judges knw it vry well GHT r the most popular jodi and loved by everyone,just for publicity judges were mean and persial,i care a damn abt judges,Cuties rocked,they performed well,that's all matter for me😊

I care damn abt Judges! I can't c the hurt luk in Gauri's eyes😭! dats where i m upset😭! She does so much work n still judges r being rude 2 her y? for publicity? damn go to hell judges😡🤢 and creatives for such stunts😡!

don't knw how i managed so far and then i read rosemarry's comment😡 but decided not to waste my time by matha maring her 😆😕 some ppl can't get it STAY AWAY!

I was upset whole day n lashed out on Komal di, she was my target with PM's🤣😭 and di u still havn't replied yet r u reading i m still waiting impatienty😭😳!!! I knw u r more angry then me but phir bhi ajj mujhe bhi gussa aya😡😡😡! I hope u reply soon as my day doesn't pass by without hearing from u🤗 plz jaldi reply karna i m waiting.......😭😊

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww new thread so early congo to all ght fans ght rocked forget yesterday kykp its only a starting epi time pass epi 😭 n not spoil da mood n wish n pray ght do better perfo in next jo beet gaya useko jodo ( forget) now  its time to think 4 next perfo ya they r best n best perfo yeaterday n gauri look so beautiful forget that n enjoy ght in lrl they r superbbbbbbbbb there eye contact wowwwwwwwwww 😍 they r perfect i just watch da video shona abhay rockedddddddddddddd n hiten look so hot 😳 Edited by minisa - 15 years ago
yest scene of lrl was just amazing. hgt's eye contact and smile on their face was 2222 cuteeee.
hgt's perf was awesummmmm. everything abt it was mindblowing. but these stupid judges i felt like throwing stones at them. they shud know the meaning of chemisrty first and how 2 dance and then comment. people sware by thier chemistry, they dont hav 2 prove it 2 any1. with nandini singh she was luking like his sister.these r just cheap publicity stunts for this faltu show.i was very upset 2 watch gauri like this.
i don't know wat u found wrong in my comment infact i was feeling bad for gauri.i said dat theses people or judjes talk abut chemistry but actually dey lok for gud dancer.so i said dis chemistry word is bulshit.theses judjes just lok for dance dats it
Originally posted by rosemary1

i don't know wat u found wrong in my comment infact i was feeling bad for gauri.i said dat theses people or judjes talk abut chemistry but actually dey lok for gud dancer.so i said dis chemistry word is bulshit.theses judjes just lok for dance dats it
ya here i am agree with u ........they shoudl judge dance here .........😊

Originally posted by Mehru1984

atleast u agreewith me otherwise people think i talk rot

personaly i'm realy feel very upset n sad for gauri becoz unlike nach baliey here she will be compared with nandini singh datwill be more hurting for her.

i just don't understand y gauribtook decision of taking part in dis kind of show wen she has nt a gud experience of itin nach baliey./

here i feel both angry n disappointed with gauri decision becoz she is one who is suffering all dis n we r feeling bad for her//

u know its fact of life we can't be gud in everythg //i mean sum peiople can dance ,sum people can sing .every1has got diff.talent.i think dance is nt made for dem/

i feelike killing ekta//she must hav forced dem to participate to garner trp becoz in dis show dey r only famous couple
Originally posted by Mehru1984

but honestly hiten's chemistry with gauri  is 100 times better than nandini.these judges dont know what is chemistry.
lets frgt abt this guys ! we knw they did bad with ght but just frgt it !

the perf shown was also editted itw asnt even completely shown others danced for 2 misn ght only 1 min ! we can see the biasness by balaji 🤢 just frgt it 😡