*^* HiTeN GaURi HoMe SwEEt HoMe*^* - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

thanx..i was damned rude..hope dat was ok..cz i am 200% pissed off 2day😡😡😡

its ok yaar i know todays day was not good for ght and ght fans.

Do u feel gauri was littel jeoules when nandini said that hiten becoem prince charming for every girls , most of the girls constance are jeoules b'coz hiten is nandini patner in dance, i feel guari was jeoules after all she is wife mybe i am wrong ******************
no gauri was not jealous she is very big hearted and if hiten chooses nandini over her in dancing then i will be very mad at him

no afra di..remember t was gauri herself who was always telling dat Hiten s so gud looking dat he'd share a chemistry wth any gal n was joking abt t😆..also she knows dat she s Hiten's lyf n dat she s da most beautiful thing n da world😍..so y'd she ever be jelous when she knows Hiten'd never even look at a 2nd best thing when he already had da best wth him😳

so gauri was totally cool abt t..cz u knw when hiten gets 10 looks 4m women..Gauri gets da exact no f admiring luks 4m men😉..so ts jst normal 4 them 2 hav people go gaga over them😳

Thank you for the Aaj tak pics, was so fun to watch since they were immensely cute, loved the way they both smiled at one another simultaneously after Gauri laughed before introducing herself. Hiten was sweet, his usual self. 😳
And Afra, Gauri didn't come across as jealous to me. She was cute. 😊

BTW congrats everyone for the new thread.

This pic is too sweet, Hiten looks like how he did during Kutumb II. 😳

no afra di..remember t was gauri herself who was always telling dat Hiten s so gud looking dat he'd share a chemistry wth any gal n was joking abt t😆..also she knows dat she s Hiten's lyf n dat she s da most beautiful thing n da world😍..so y'd she ever be jelous when she knows Hiten'd never even look at a 2nd best thing when he already had da best wth him😳

so gauri was totally cool abt t..cz u knw when hiten gets 10 looks 4m women..Gauri gets da exact no f admiring luks 4m men😉..so ts jst normal 4 them 2 hav people go gaga over them😳

People like me I totally go gaga over Hiten 😉😳

Originally posted by Wazupp

People like me I totally go gaga over Hiten 😉😳

n yaah i knw a pretty few guys who r nuts abt Gauri😆😳so ts 10 n 10..equal n they r perfectly k wth t..as they knw that they r jst perfect 4 each other😳

n yaah i knw a pretty few guys who r nuts abt Gauri😆😳so ts 10 n 10..equal n they r perfectly k wth t..as they knw that they r jst perfect 4 each other😳

Well Gauri not only has guys all over her BUT also girls like u who love Gauri sooo much and Hiten has girls like me that go crazy and start kissing the TV when ever he is on *FAINT* cuz watching KKYKKP Hiten toooooooo HOT 😳

GHT dance was awesome,they had eye contacts,lovely chemistry,was dancing romantically and beautifull,both were looking simply gorgeous............... 😍 I  ❤️ them more & more after seen their performance.............

May God bless them together alwayssssssss

Edited by anju26 - 15 years ago