Celebrity Fan Clubs

AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hey sumesh

kool job, the fan club looks great

congrats for the new fan club

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

hi guys

how are you all ...then antara birthday thread was kool

hey sumesh ..whats up man ..thanks for the links

hey koel , how are you , thanks for the reminder ..trust all well with you , how is all the things

hey poonam ..how are you , how is your driving going on ??

hey sonu , whats up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner) (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hii Bitu ..kya haal hai ....I haven't listened to Antara's song but she received 17 ....9.8  from 2 judges ..2nd highestClap ....I wish sharib was there instead of saptak tab dono sabko phar dete Wink....

Lekin Saptak is singing very well and last week he was no 1 Clap...

This new look of IF is irritating me soo much ..I don't have so much time to search for my fav sections and read the updates ...I think IF is paving the path so that mera yahaan aana bandh ho jaye LOL..seriously itna patience aur wakt mere paas nahi hai ...

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian888

hey sumesh

kool job, the fan club looks great

congrats for the new fan club

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

hi guys

how are you all ...then antara birthday thread was kool

hey sumesh ..whats up man ..thanks for the links

hey koel , how are you , thanks for the reminder ..trust all well with you , how is all the things

hey poonam ..how are you , how is your driving going on ??

hey sonu , whats up

thanks man...hopeing to see u...

u vanished becoz debo out?

it seems like endemol who is sponsoring II-4 puposely made 2 idols in TOP 3 eliiminating debo...

to gave a twist they made rahulk winner I guess...

the funny thing is they hardly got 2 lakhs each in 1 weekOuchOuchOuchOuch

that shows teh TRP of the show...Confused

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

Hii Bitu ..kya haal hai ....I haven't listened to Antara's song but she received 17 ....9.8  from 2 judges ..2nd highestClap ....I wish sharib was there instead of saptak tab dono sabko phar dete Wink....

Lekin Saptak is singing very well and last week he was no 1 Clap...

This new look of IF is irritating me soo much ..I don't have so much time to search for my fav sections and read the updates ...I think IF is paving the path so that mera yahaan aana bandh ho jaye LOL..seriously itna patience aur wakt mere paas nahi hai ...

she got a good score...even mroe than saptak...I guess she sung namakk ishq kka...I downloaded all videos of that day but vieo is so messing up that her performance is overwritten with some other seen videoCryCryCry

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yeha new layout is messing up...yesterday I coudlnt even edit my junoon post in our fc...thast why I posted again in thsi page...

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
BTW there is lods of controversy going on Junoon...poor antara

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
BTW I got this channel in my bro house...but bro bhabhi ot liking the show becoz of other shows...so I coudlnt able to watch saturday one...friday one I somehow watched..

there is 30 min inside gossip show also...I saw last week recap of that one...in which harshdeep & all telling bad abt antara & nanad raj anand ...

they all r telling even kalpana also like it was antara who shoudl ahve been out she got less marks...

tehn they also showed harshdeep controversy with ila telling like singing ke baare mein bhi bolna chaiye that na kki stage aur alag cheez ke baare mein..

they also showed celebrating shadaab bday & antaar were dancing in white shirt...

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I am able to see this weeks inside gossip too which also against antara getting 20 marks becoz of annad raj anand...

antara saying she didnt go to mentors & tell like mujhe sabse zyada score dedo or something...I really dont care wht others think...

they also showed gajji bday celebration...antara in billo rani dress were lightening candles for gajji...

then another controversy ...harshdeep kalpana sufi guy & all tleling tis hard to beleive they get top rank as they were lowest last 2 weeks...all of sudden...voting is so conusing..

harshdeep were the main one who talks a lot agaisnt bollywood...she said still nwo they were told abt individal voting only...now all of sudden they r telling there is voting system for team too...& blah bkah blah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top