Celebrity Fan Clubs

AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu86

kya baat hai....Congrats to all Antarians.....on opening another FC 33....

and again Happy Birthday to you Antara....

Enjoy!!!

thanks sonuTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner) (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
source my friend again:

order of votes :

1. rahul vaidya   - 2,16,693
2. Abhijeet sawant - 2,02,321
3. Harshit saxena - 1,56,291

the facts and tit bits from the show :-

a) rahul vaidya was crowned the winner and is now 1st singing superstar .. the no of votes he got were way higher than his usual routine here .. there was a talk around the show that vinit and parjakta's fans may have voted for rahul too  . cos there always used to be large gap between abhijeet and rahul

B) rahul vaidya was too happy obviously to have won and he was happy that he and abhijeet were top 2..  Abhijeet was all fine with the defeat and even said that if u take out all the performances of the show , rahul performed most brilliantly..

c) Everyone was nervous abt how would abhijeet cope up with defeat . but he surprised everyone .. the way he was behaving some of the people remarked that  " did rahul win or abhijeet"

d) rahuls parents were elated with the win most obviously but they did make a point to talk to abhijeet and harshit's family members .. infact abhijeet's wife is good friends with rahul;s sister and prjakta too.

e) amit sana congratulated rahul and said that you completed my revenge with abhijeet to which rahul didnt know how to react .

f) there was lot of tension between rahul and harshit through out the show , infact they were not even on talking terms . abhijeet was as usual peace maker

now abt the show

a) the final was held on saturday and not wednesday as posted by few people here .. so voting  on friday and saturday did count.

b)some  performances were taped on wednesday and thursday ..   Bipasha basu's section was taped on thursday as she didnt want to share the stage with shahid kapoor .. infact when that part was taped , none of the judges and rahul vaidya were present that day

c) some of the parts with vidya balan and shahid kapoor were taped on wednesday and friday..

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
an unbeleivable twist.... Confused Confused Confused

for abt 5-10 min I coulnt even realise its real Confused Confused Confused

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
kya baat hai...no one even posted in last fc & made it 150 LOL

mein AKELI HI bakk bakk karkke bhi koi faida nahin hua...

no one to give me company,,...

anyways since we moved to new fc now let it be...I dont wanna go back there anymore LOL LOL LOL

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Duur se, please!

Starry airs may be well-known, here's a case of starry quirks. On Wednesday, Bipasha Basu was to be the celebrity guest for the finale of the Star show, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. The actress turned up for the shoot at Film City but when she realised that Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan would also be on the reality show, she refused to shoot and left the venue without shooting.

The Bengali actress walked out despite being told that she would not be sharing screen space with them as they were promoting their film, Kismat Konnection.

Excuses, excuses

Says an insider, "Bipasha had been roped in by Clinic All Clear as they are the sponsors of the show. She had given her nod and her promos were on air. But Shahid and Vidya's presence was a problem."

Adds the informer, "It was clearly told that she would not feature with Shahid and Vidya.
Even the shoot was being done separately. The Kismat Konnection couple's schedule was slated only after Bipasha had packed up. At that time, they were not even present on the sets!"

It is reliably learnt that later Bipasha claimed that as she was under contract with Yash Raj Films, they would be upset if she appeared on the show as she featured in their upcoming film, Bachna Ae Haseeno.

No such contract!

Bipasha's refusal to shoot left the channel and the producer (Endemol) in a fix as her promos were already on air! Despite persistent pleas to the actress, she refused to budge playing the Yash Raj card. As a result, Endemol had to call up Yash Raj and check if the actress was under any contract. Explains the source, "Yash Raj's reply came as a breather for the channel and the producer who were on tenterhooks throughout Wednesday. They stated that the actress was under no contract with them!"

Late-lateefs

Bipasha was left with no choice but to return to the sets on Thursday and shoot for the show. All the contestants had to be called again as the shoot with Vidya and Shahid had wrapped on Wednesday. Bipasha shot on one condition, the source reveals, "She insisted that her portions should be far apart from Shahid and Vidya's in the episode."

To add to Bipasha's woes, it is learnt that Abhijeet reached the venue late. As a result, the shoot was delayed by three hours. But once the camera was on, Bips was in her elements with the finalists.

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar has Farah Khan and Vishal-Shekhar as judges. Battling for the Rs 50 lakh prize tonight will be the finalists, Abhijeet Sawant, Rahul Vaidya and Harshit Saxena.

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Johnny dushman

Bipasha Basu walked out of a shoot when she heard that Shahid Kapur was part of it

Shahid Kapur & Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu is known for being professional. However, on Wednesday, she walked out of the shoot of Jo Jeeta Woh Hi Superstar's finale. Apparently, she wasn't happy to be part of a show, which also featured Shahid Kapur and Vidya Balan.

The fact that Shahid and Vidya were supposed to shoot separately wasn't enough to stop Bipasha from leaving. As Bipasha is the brand ambassador of the show's official sponsor, she had to go back to shoot on Thursday.

Our source from Endemol says, "Bipasha came on time on Wednesday afternoon. She was ready with make-up, when she realised that Shahid was also part of the show's live telecast for the grand finale. She made her displeasure evident.

She walked out of the studio and left without informing anyone. Everyone on the show was shocked at Bipasha's behavior."
 "The shooting had to be cancelled. The channel (Star) and members from the production house did not know what to do as they had no back-up plan. Finally, the official sponsor had to put their foot down and ask her to shoot.

The next day, Bipasha reported to shoot but none of the jury members Farah Khan, Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani, anchor Mandira Bedi and contestant Rahul Vaidya were present," adds the source.

A reluctant Bipasha had to go ahead and complete the shoot all by herself but not before she put forth a condition to the channel that there should be a long gap between her and Shahid's segment.

Shekhar of the Vishal-Shekhar duo, says, "I have no clue about what happened. Bipasha was supposed to come on Wednesday and shoot but I didn't see her there."

Bipasha's spokesperson said, "She was at the shoot as she is the brand ambassador for the show's official sponsors. She was told that there are technical issues because of which she was not required to shoot on Wednesday. But she shot on Thursday."

What's the problem? 

The rivalry between Shahid and John Abraham started when the former was dating Kareena Kapoor. On Koffee with Karan, Shahid came and Kareena passed some comments against John saying that John was expressionless.

Always the one to please Kareena, Shahid promptly said that the one leading man Kareena would never work with is John Abraham. The comment obviously didn't go down well with John's girlfriend Bipasha.

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Debojit Saha does not like the public voting system
picture: Viral Bhayani

Talented singer Debojit Saha has come to terms with being eliminated in STAR Plus' toughly fought "Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar" music reality show contest, but says he is a little sceptical of the voting system. "As far as I know, I had got the highest votes in the fourth week. But I don't know why I failed to win," Debojit told IANS over telephone from Mumbai.

"I had got good marks from the judges and I was even leading with the highest votes in the fourth week. Then how did I suddenly lose?" asked Debojit, the winner of Zee TV's show "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" in 2005.

He added that he would not be doing any more reality shows.

"Initially, I didn't want to go for 'Jo Jeeta...' because I don't like the entire public voting system. I don't like begging for votes on air. Now I will be concentrating on playback singing only," Debojit said.

But Debojit feels that there has been a marked improvement in his singing style after his tryst with reality shows.

"I got eliminated from 'Jo Jeeta...' last week but there has been a lot of improvement in me. Now people the world over appreciate my singing," he said.

He says the appreciation he has received from audiences is reward enough for him.

"I have been getting good reviews from people and my fans keep e-mailing me. They tell me that according to them I am still the winner," said Debojit, who hails from Assam.

After winning "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa", Debojit got the chance of hosting the regional version of the same show on Zee TV Bangla.

He returned to reality shows as a participant in "Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar", where the winners and runners-up of previously held talent hunts across channels competed with one another.

He also has no regrets at having chucked a cushy job as civil engineer to pursue his dream to become a singer.

"I always wanted to be a singer and that is why I left my job in the PWD. Now, even my wife, who was working as a fashion designer in Kolkata, has left her job," Debojit said.

And despite being voted out of the show, he stands by his decision.

"Had I not left my job and taken up singing, I would not have been as satisfied as I am right now. I love singing!" he said.

Indo-Asian News Service

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
http://media.putfile.com/11th-July-Junoon-2

Antara's MAYYA MAYYA

i never thought she will sing thsi song eventhough its not gr8 as maulis or anamika's but still she attempted thsi song which was really shocking..

she performed so well and almsot done justice tooEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top