AnTaRa MiTrA : Kuke Kuke Koyaliya(Life Partner) - Page 118

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhy

i have all the movies ..but no time to watch..the last move i i watched was hum tum aur ghost..so many moveis pending in my hard disk...at night wen i try to watch movies i fall asleep..samething happened while i was watching houseful..so still da 2/3 of the 'housefull' r pending..now kd never watch  movies with me as i fall asleep..so i watch most of da moveis at office wen no body is around

u actually watched that movie .....when did that movie release ?????OuchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†....and it's good that u watched 2/3 rd of houseful......i heard that free mein bhi log woh movie nahi dekhne jaa rahe hai ....

o haa ..only one person who definitely watched that movie empty hall hi sahi  ...that's Bitu ....πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by indian888

sumesh i think for u we will hv bachelors night out ....with shara sharara .....πŸ˜‰ ..lets hv fun

gowthy Bro please dont open this bachelor night out to your friend in FBπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yaaa ...bachelors night out with Madhy and I present too ..OMg !!! Gowthyyy r u listening ???....Please let's have  party in next fan club ....keeping in mind IF code of conduct of course .πŸ˜‰.... 
I am too sleepy but tomorrow I want to see a new fanclub ....Titled ..

"Bheegi si Bhagi si" pyari si Antara .................πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

guys i hv opened da new FC..

i used the title given by koelii..it was luvlyyy

here u all goo..
..πŸ˜›

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1410449

*this FC is closed*
Edited by madhy - 13 years ago
I can't open the new FC Link...its telling me the page cannot be displayed..... πŸ˜•
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1410449

Hi sonuuuuuuuuuu hw r u?? its beeeeeeeeeeen so longgggggggggg

Here si the link....:-)
Originally posted by Sonu86

I can't open the new FC Link...its telling me the page cannot be displayed..... πŸ˜•

aww sonu swtyy..after soo long..πŸ€—where hv u been my dear..πŸ˜•missed u?
last we talked in facebook..isnt it?😳plss cum here..😊lets hv those old fun days backπŸ˜ƒ

ohhh sorry now it works..πŸ˜†jus edited itπŸ˜†