Strange Being Crossing The Road

Posted: 15 years ago

This is a true story written by Kate!!

This happened in early March, 2008 in Aubrey, Texas. For the past 10 years, I have left my home and driven in to the city where I do some contract service work. Depending on how much extra work I have to do, I leave at either 10 p.m. or 2:30 a.m. On this day, it was rainy, windy and cold. It wasn't raining at the moment, because I didn't have my windshield wipers on, but the trees were swaying and it was cold, and 2:45 a.m. There were no other cars on the road. I had pulled out from my home and traveled to a more suburban neighborhood area and was approaching the first stop sign. I wasn't quite close enough to be applying the brakes, but I could see the stop sign clearly.

Suddenly, an all-white being hustled across the road at the stop sign. I say "hustled" because it was very swift, but it wasn't exactly running. The gait was very weird, and its arms were very long for its body and hung past the knees. Also, its arms weren't bent at the elbows, like a person normally would. It didn't turn its head toward me, so I didn't see the eyes. I'd say it was about 5 feet tall. It didn't appear to have any clothing on, as the light from my headlights reflected off its whole body, and it all seemed to be a glossy, whitish color, and it had a bald head. It was a real, solid thing, not like a mist.

It really scared me, and I was very relieved when I stopped at the stop sign and looked left to see that it wasn't there. I suppose it could have ducked into a yard, but it wasn't still on the street. I have looked for pictures on the Internet, and have seen some that look very much like what I saw, but it wasn't what people call a "gray" alien. I have been jeered and derided by the few people I told about it, but I know that what I saw was truly there. I just don't know what it means, and I have been very glad not to see it again.

This is really scary!! When i read it i got chills!! Well sometimes its scary riding your car is some random place where there is no sign of other cars and all that!!

What do you guys have to say about this?!

Vidhi😳

eeks vidhi da story was too scaryyyyyyyyyyy thnx for da story dear
Yeah it was scary...but Vidhi i didnt get u: is this story happened to u? Or u have copied it from somehwere??

Either way, i believe the story...what can be that creature?? An alien?? A mythological/supernatural creature??
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Yeah it was scary...but Vidhi i didnt get u: is this story happened to u? Or u have copied it from somehwere??

Either way, i believe the story...what can be that creature?? An alien?? A mythological/supernatural creature??

no it was written by someone else i wrote there name on it! i believe its an alien or a ghost!!!
Oh god that must have been scary. Was its skin white or the clothes?
Originally posted by soni_gal

no it was written by someone else i wrote there name on it! i believe its an alien or a ghost!!!
I dont biliv in ghost...i think it was an alien...Confused
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

I dont biliv in ghost...i think it was an alien...Confused

hehe... probably!!
It sounds like an extra terrestrial...but what could it be up to?
Originally posted by Jozen-Bo

It sounds like an extra terrestrial...but what could it be up to?

dont know quite interesting!
Why dont u search thru net and see if u can find any alien/creature look like the one u desribed herre??