Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

This is a true story written by Kate!!

This happened in early March, 2008 in Aubrey, Texas. For the past 10 years, I have left my home and driven in to the city where I do some contract service work. Depending on how much extra work I have to do, I leave at either 10 p.m. or 2:30 a.m. On this day, it was rainy, windy and cold. It wasn't raining at the moment, because I didn't have my windshield wipers on, but the trees were swaying and it was cold, and 2:45 a.m. There were no other cars on the road. I had pulled out from my home and traveled to a more suburban neighborhood area and was approaching the first stop sign. I wasn't quite close enough to be applying the brakes, but I could see the stop sign clearly.

Suddenly, an all-white being hustled across the road at the stop sign. I say "hustled" because it was very swift, but it wasn't exactly running. The gait was very weird, and its arms were very long for its body and hung past the knees. Also, its arms weren't bent at the elbows, like a person normally would. It didn't turn its head toward me, so I didn't see the eyes. I'd say it was about 5 feet tall. It didn't appear to have any clothing on, as the light from my headlights reflected off its whole body, and it all seemed to be a glossy, whitish color, and it had a bald head. It was a real, solid thing, not like a mist.

It really scared me, and I was very relieved when I stopped at the stop sign and looked left to see that it wasn't there. I suppose it could have ducked into a yard, but it wasn't still on the street. I have looked for pictures on the Internet, and have seen some that look very much like what I saw, but it wasn't what people call a "gray" alien. I have been jeered and derided by the few people I told about it, but I know that what I saw was truly there. I just don't know what it means, and I have been very glad not to see it again.

This is really scary!! When i read it i got chills!! Well sometimes its scary riding your car is some random place where there is no sign of other cars and all that!!

What do you guys have to say about this?!

VidhiEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strange Being Crossing The Road" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thats scary Evil Smile Evil Smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i know!!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
eeks vidhi da story was too scaryyyyyyyyyyy thnx for da story dear

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Yeah it was scary...but Vidhi i didnt get u: is this story happened to u? Or u have copied it from somehwere??

Either way, i believe the story...what can be that creature?? An alien?? A mythological/supernatural creature??

no it was written by someone else i wrote there name on it! i believe its an alien or a ghost!!!

babbanita

babbanita

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Oh god that must have been scary. Was its skin white or the clothes?

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top