Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Sarcastic slap...!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed todays Divya-Sin scene A LOT!!!! More so when Divya broke in to a smile because it was such a refreshing change from Sin's lecture-baazi! Hehe it was funny seeing Sin's expression when Divya started her giggling (plus it was echoed so it sounded kind of evil) even though a gun was pointed right at her! Not something Vidya would do at all... 😛

The precap is actually worrying because it seems like Sin has already planned something in order to keep the truth away from Amar gadha.

I think this week has been pretty awesome.

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your right! I think we can assume from this that Divya is defintely not Vidya in fighitng. SHe is way stronger! Oh and that planning of something is scaring me.... but w8 sindoora doesn't know about the evidence divya has.. hopefully she won't get her hands on it either...

i hope everything is ok tom... my heart is pounding.. na jane kya hoga.. 😕
A r y a n thumbnail
Yup yup the scene was awesome, this is the kind of war I've been wanting to see 😃 I'm so happy that even though she has remembered everything, she's acting like Vidya AND Divya. Loved it when she became ANGRY and not scared when Sin pointed the gun at her, she was clenching her fist 😛 And her lil giggle...TOO GOOD! This is how clever she needs to be.

She looked a bit tensed in the precap though, wonder what Sin has planned for them, Amar seemed very happy. Ab bas duffer ko bhi jaldi se sab yaad aa jaye to maaza aa jaye.

This week has been so much better, I can safely say its back on track again and the story is finally progressing. I'm excited 😃
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes lovely act by divz..very enjoyable...great to see her step up, but we need amar to start now...i hope he DOESNT listen to sin more than divz..ukh ill hate him forever..or just for a lil while 😳
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah I loved that scene! It was awesome! Yeah Amar really needs sense knocked into his head. 😃
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! your right!
Dulhann has been awsome this week! I cant wait until Amar remembers too, but I dont think that will be soon..
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz, yesh yesh!! Vidya would have never done that!!
And I also enjoyed that laugh 😆 it sounded so evil!!!
after all the retardedness they gave us, they really kinda made up for it 😳
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SO agreed! great week so far. but to be a bit honest, i am afraid for the rest of the week ... cause the whole Amar/Sagar being brainwashed by Sindoora is getting so boring/dorky/OLD.

I really hope tomorrow is more interesting than the precap shows. (funny, precap is supposed to get you excited, no??)
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah u r right... and it great watching sin's expression and then she was horrified after remembering chachi's words...

and abt the plan she has already made.. thts possible and it is also possible tht chandra has already searched divya's room to get the evidences.. but according to the article the climax is near so does tht mean soon the truth will be in front of amar...
*Rehan* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like ur the topic title 'Sarcastic slap'..:P

Yeh,it was an awesome scene,I LOVED it when Divya broke into smile and then started to giggling sarcastically,Sindoora's expression was def. funny haha!!..it's so great seeing Divya being a clever and so confident!

This week has been def. awesome so far!

Sindoora will try her best to keep Amar away from the truth! but for how long?