Fan Fictions

Living With The Stranger (A-K) pt11 pg 17 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hi! welcome back!!
awesome concept! i looved it!
it was funny kripa and her hair pins...quite deadly lol!!
but angad got back at her with his man powers lol!
their honeymoon trip will be quite hilarious!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Living With The Stranger (A-K) pt11 pg 17 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeevskitu

rajeevskitu

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey kaj!! welcome backHug....... nice partThumbs%20Up....... the hairpin scene was damn funnyLOL........ continue soon...wil be waiting for the next part.........Smile

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
ahhh im so angry.  i had written half of the next part n guess what??? all gone!!! ahhhh i cud ...grrr!!! sorry guys.  it will take me some time to re write it.

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay

Part 4

The following morning around 5 am, Angad and Kripa headed off to their honeymoon (well for them it seemed like a journey to hell) via car. It was a long journey hence they decided it would be a wise idea if they left home early.  They both sat in the car quietly.  Angad concentrated on driving while Kripa looked uninterested, looking out the window and resting her eyes every now and then.  She still couldn't believe she was married.  She loved her father immensely and she was aware of how she had taken him for granted at many times.  Being the only child, she was showered with unconditional love by her father.  Her father tried his best not to make her miss the presence of her mother at all while she was growing up.  All the love and attention from had started to spoil her which made her father apprehensive and wary of her future.  She was 22 year old who had graduated a year ago but did nothing that seemed like she wanted a career ahead.  She had been sitting at home, lazing around and going out whenever her heart desired.  When he received the proposal for Kripa's wedding from his best friend for their son Angad, he was more than elated.  It was like God had answered his prayers.  According to him, this was the best way to bring Kripa back on track and sort her life out forever.  Being a single dad wasn't easy for him.  On top of that, he was a highly successful business man.  He's been exhausted most of his life as he juggled between Kripa and business but he made sure Kripa never lacked his presence in her life. 

Kripa being head strong and stubborn would have never agreed for this wedding, but however rough and tough she seemed, she was an emotional sucker from within.  Her father knew that if Kripa's mother was alive, she would have wanted her to settle down.  Her father mentioned this to Kripa aur bas pighal gayi!  She couldn't see her father so helpless, and that too because of her.  Seeing her father pleading her to get married for the sake of her late mother made her realise what a carefree daughter she had been, always thought of herself and not about the happiness of her father.  She had taken her father for granted and she wanted to give something in return to him.  She agreed to get married not whole-heartedly.  Her father, being her father of course was aware of how mischievous Kripa can be and her agreeing to get married can spring many surprises in the future.  He made her promise upon himself that she would try and make this marriage work out.  Kripa was now binded by this promise that she could not break at any cost. 

As for Angad, well he was a usual guy who would go club and spend his time with friends and not to forget girls.  He was a 24 year old who had two degrees in his favour.  It was about time he lived his life to the fullest.  He seemed like a carefree person, which he was, but he respected and valued relationships very much.  He knew the importance of marriage and would be totally committed when he gets married.  But that was a reason why he didn't want to get married.  He was not ready to commit himself to anyone as yet.  He wanted to live his life and of course, the hot single girls out there were too tempting for him to even think about getting married.  His parents were worried about him, especially his mother.  He didn't want her only son, who she boar in her womb for nine months to end up in the gutter one day due to his carefree lifestyle.  What made things worse for her was Angad's straight no answers to her.  This was the limit for her.  She made up her mind that she would not utter a single word to Angad until he changes his decision.  Angad cared about her and was desperate for his mother to speak to him again.  He thought that maybe if he gave her some space, maybe she'll start to talk to him again.  Little did he know that she was on a hunger strike too.  After two days of rigorous fasting she was rushed to the hospital after having blacked out at home.  Angad was shaken by this incident.  His mother was in this state all because of him.  His dad finally intervened in this matter and being the disciplinarian that he is ordered Angad to get married to his friend's daughter.  Angad had no option but to agree.  This made his mother extremely happy and he could see the glint of hope within her eyes.  He promised her that he wouldn't let her down. 

Kripa looked out of the car window thinking about life ahead.  She glanced towards Angad and studied his face.  She thought to herself, 'socha tha ki koi shehzaada se shaadi hogi…lagta hai ab is langoor se hi kaam chalaana hoga!'  She closed her eyes thinking about how it would have been like to have chosen someone of her choice for her marriage. 

There was an assembly where the swayamvar of Princess Kripa was being held.  Around 20-50 young men were seated in rows, waiting for Princess Kripa to come and make one of them her prince.  They all were around the height of 6 feet and were extremely gorgeous (may I add, all had 6 pac abs) dressed in orange dhotis and nothing else but gold ornaments around their biceps and crown adorning their heads. 

Her highness Princess Kripa was seated on her thrown that was at the top of the staircase.  She was draped with a saree tightly around her body that accentuated her tall curvaceous body.  Like a princess, she too was loaded with jewellery on her body and an elegant crown on her head.  She descended down the stairs with a garland made of flowers in her hands.  She came down the stairs and inspected each man one by one, walking past them, looking at them, waiting for a spark to happen.  After reviewing the 50th prince, Kripa lost hope and turned to go back to her thrown in disappointment.  Just as she turned, she heard someone approach.  A new prince had arrived at the swayamvar.  He stood their waiting by the door.  A tall 6 foot 2 guy with a muscular frame and hazel eyes.  Kripa ran towards him in slow motion with the garland swinging from left to right in her hands.  She approached the prince and was about to put the garland around his neck when she realised that this prince was none other than Angad.

Kripa woke up with a gasp.  She could not believe this.  She was dreaming about her fairy tale wedding…then where the hell did Angad come from?  Angad looked at her curiously and asked, " kya hua? Tum theek ho?"  She looked at him sharply replying sarcastically, "I'm married to you, of course I'm fine!"  She looked out the window and thought to herself 'yeh langoor sapno mein bhi mera peecha nahin chodta! Uff!' 

Angad looked at her and thought, 'haan haan, jaise mere bhaag khul gaye is psycho se shaadi karke'. 

Angad could see that she was dozing off again and mischief was cropping into his mind.  He blasted the stereo to full volume making Kripa wake up in a jerk. 

"Abey oye!  Dimaag ke saath kaan bhi kharaab ho gaya hai kya?"  Kripa asked in anger. 

"Haan, well dimaag mere shaadi ke mandap mein hi kharaab ho gaya tha, jab tumse shaadi hui.  Aur jab dimaag hi kharaab ho gaya hai, kyun na kaan bhi kharaab kar doon".

Kripa looked at him in disbelief.  He had lost his nut to screw his brains with.  To annoy Kripa even further he started to drive the car fast and awkwardly.  This had started to freak Kripa out and she insisted that he stops this at once.  But Angad was hell bent to drive fast. 

"Angad gaadi roko"

"Kyun?  Humein aaj hi wahaan jaana hai…slow jaayenge to agle hafte tak nahin jaa paayenge"

"Angad, I insist, gaadi roko", she screamed.

"Aha!  Nothing doing princess!"

"ANGAD PLEASE GAADI ROKO.  MERI MAA AISE HI MARI THI!"

Hearing this he pressed the brakes instantly, stopping the car.  "Kya?"

She stared ahead of her feeling numb and replied, "haan.  Main 6 saal ki thi.  Main beemaar thi isliye unhone mujhe Aaya ke paas rakha tha meri dekhbaal karne ke liye.  They had gone for a conference in Pune.  Woh jaldi mere paas aane ki koshish kar rahe the.  Papa lost control of the car and crashed into an oncoming truck.  Papa bach gaye, lekin maa bach nahin paayi".

Angad looked at her feeling extremely guilty.  He had taken the joke a bit too far.

Kripa looked through the side window and said, "ab chalna nahin hai kya?" trying to cover up her pain.  He started the car and continued to drive.  He didn't know how to speak to her now, especially when she was in this type of mood.  He had tried breaking the ice with her on several occasions in the past few days but to no amend.  He tried to apologise to her about what he had just done.  "Kripa… I'm…I'm sorry". 

Kripa turned her head towards him instantly.  "Kya…kya kaha tumne?"

"I'm sorry Kripa.  Main mazaak kar raha tha.  You see, tum theek hi kehti ho.  Mujh mein koi samajh hai nahin.  Main stupid hoon, duffer hoon, langoor hoon".

Hearing 'langoor' she laughed and replied, "haan, that I have to agree with". 

They both continued to laugh and tried to speak to each other cordially for once. 

"I'm sorry as well.  I guess I've been quite difficult in the past few days".

"Oh yes!  That you have been" Angad winked at her.

"Hey!  I'm being nice, don't screw your chances!"

"Ok as you say Princess!"

"Princess?  What's with you calling me that?" asked Kripa.

"Well I don't see you appreciating it if I called you a wicked witch now, would you?"

"OYE!" They both laughed and continued to joke about the events that had taken place in the past few days, such as the suhaagraat incident which neither of them would ever be able to forget. 

Finally about 10 am they reached their villa in Goa.  As soon as they reached their bedroom, the first thing they did was jumped on the bed for a quick nap.  They had been knackered with the long drive to the place.  This was just the beginning.  They wondered how they'll survive seven days in this so called honeymoon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susan

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
reserved...will comment 2mrwEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 03 August 2008 at 12:54pm

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
completely awesome..i loved it.. too gooddd....Clap
 do continue soon.. Smile

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ania_91

reserved mi spot........gonna comment as soon as i finish reading it..

edited*

wow....that was really good...finally they are friends...lolz...whats that saying..pyaar ka shuruat dosti se hoti hai.....Embarrassed correct me if i said it wrong! Smile 

pyaar ki shuruat dosti se hoti hai Wink but r they friends yet? its hard to predict kripa.  n as for angad, well hes been made budhu several times by herLOL lets see whether friendship and love happensWink
thanx for ur comment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top