Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sea_nyx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i luvedit, luved it, luved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the way she chased him wiith the hairpin was soo cuteπŸ˜†

you really brought out all the confusion and emotions involved whn getting into an arranged marriage

and kripa was too cute, the way she tries to figure out why the heck she was crying so much πŸ˜†

so was angad as a matter of fact, the guy is just adorable

Kaj! thumbnail
lol thank u guys. Faiza im like ur biggest fan πŸ˜† so im very happy that uve liked my fan fic 😳
Kaj! thumbnail
Part 3

Angad woke up from the most uncomfortable sleep he had ever had in his life. He felt so restricted after having slept on the edge of his own bed and could hear his bones cracking as he attempted to stretch his body. After one last stretch and long yawn in bed, he opened his eyes to see chaos! Kripa had made a complete mess of the room by throwing Angad's clothes from his wardrobe on the floor. Kripa had just come out of the shower wrapped in a white gown while water was dripping from her hair. She sat on the floor and tried to empty everything out of Angad's wardrobe.
Angad thought to himself, 'arre ab yeh kya nayi musibat hai? Yeh kahin paagal to nahin hai? Lagta hai ilaaj ki zaroorat hai!'
He got out of bed and went straight to Kripa. "Arre Kripa, what the hell are you doing? Mere saare kapre idhar udhar kyun phek rahi ho?"

"Jeez man, don't you ever stop? Dikhai nahin deta kya? I'm emptying this wardrobe".

"Par kyun?"

"Kyunki mujhe mere kapre rakhne hai. Now move along, I've plenty to do!"

"Lekin Kripa tumhara wardrobe to yahaan hai. You're meant to keep your things here".

"Well Einstein, I did! But one wardrobe isn't enough, isliye tumhara wardrobe khaali kar rahi hoon".

"WHAT?? Gosh Kripa, you ever heard of sharing?"

"Err….No! I've never shared my things and I doubt that I ever will. And besides, I'm only trying to adjust in this new place".

"You're adjusting? Abhi tak to sirf main adjust kar raha hoon. I've adjusted my life, my room, my bed for you. Now you want my bloody wardrobe as well?"

"Ahh shut up and stop moaning!" she got up and threw a pile of his clothes at him and yelled "take your things else where!"

"You little brat!" He pulled her by her elbow and cornered her by the wardrobe, making sure there wasn't space for her to escape. "Listen you spoilt brat! I've put up enough with you. Now no more. Kisi aur ne agar yeh batameezi kiya hota to muh tod deta uska" He smiled sneakily and continued, "waise tumhara muh todne ko nahin par pyaar karne ke liye bana hai".

Kripa started to get slightly scared as his grip on her arm was getting stronger and he was advancing towards her a bit too much. "Ddd.. dd..dekho tum…"

"Shhh!" Angad whispered and placed his finger on her lips. He traced her face with his finger. "You know, romance bohat kiya hai, lekin hamesha sochta tha ke biwi ke saath romance karna kaisa lagega. Aaj dekh hi loon".

He slid his vacant hand down from her waist to her hips and slightly loosened the belt of her gown which made Kripa's eyes widen in shock. He stared at her face for a few seconds and burst out laughing. He moved back while laughing and said, "You should have seen your face. You went pale". Kripa stood there frozen in shock while Angad came back to her and gently held her by her shoulders. He looked into her eyes and whispered, "Now my sweet bride, tum pyaar se pesh aaogi to main bhi pyaar se pesh aaunga. Agar tum gussa dikhaogi to main bhi kam nahin hoon. I'm going to have a shower now. By the time I come out, I would like all of this mess that you've created cleared up and make sure my stuff goes back in its place. If you don't then…" he glided his hands to her belt. She instantly held on to her belt and gown and moved back to the corner in fear. Angad went to the bathroom while laughing.

After some time, Angad came back into his bedroom and to his surprise, the room was neat and tidy. She placed all his clothes back into his wardrobe. As well as that, she had even done the bed (something that Kripa had never done till date).

"Wow, sherni aakhir maan hi gayi! Lagta hai uski gusse se bachne ke liye aur uski akal line pe laane ke liye mujhe aise mazaak dohraana padega."

He descended down the stairs, two steps at a time when he nearly stumbled seeing the sight that he had just seen by the dining table. Kripa was dressed in a pink transparent saree which complimented her figure to the core. 'Wow!!! Those curves could surely kill someone!' he thought. He went and stood besides Kripa, winking at her while Kripa gave him a 'I could kill you for what you did earlier' look. They both sat down besides each other at the dining table.

Angad's Mum, Naina started a conversation with Kripa. "Kripa beti, tumhe koi problem nahin hui na, theek se adjust hue is ghar mein?"

Angad slightly chuckled as he remembered the 'adjusting' conversation he had in the morning with Kripa, while Kripa gave him an evil glare and smiled at Naina saying, "Ji".

"Well, mujhe pata hai tum dono ko thoda bohat takleef hui hogi. Nayi nayi shaadi hai, aur tum dono ek doosre ko theek se jaante bhi nahin. Isliye humnein socha hai ke tum dono ko honeymoon par bheja jaaye".

"Angad choked on his orange juice and Kripa looked as if she had been attacked by a bomb. "Lekin Mum…".

Angad's father,Dilip interrupted. "Tumhari Maa ne keh diya so keh diya. Nothing doing! Honeymoon ke liye tum dono Goa jaaoge. Wahaan tum dono beach ke paas ek villa mein rahoge."

Naina concluded, "Haan bas ek hi hafte ki to baat hai. Tum dono car se jaana, taaki journey mein baat karte karte ek doosre ko jaan sako".

Both Kripa and Angad mumbled "poore phase!"

Kaju πŸ˜›
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part as usual, angad is no less; there both equally dangerous and I like the sound of it. if she has her pins, he has his masculinity as his power; awesome part keep it upπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *F^a^i^z^a* - 15 years ago
sweet honey thumbnail
awesome prt...angad tryna scare poor kripaaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cont soon πŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very coolll... good going... πŸ‘ continue soon... 😊
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m really enjoyin ur fic
superb part
eternal thumbnail
lmao dude...im loving this...angad knows what to do if kripa gets out of line...her pins vs. his muscles lmao...awesome part as always looking forward to the honeymoon...i can imagine πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† do continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
prabhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! i just read your whole fanfic!
it's SO good!!! ha! i liked ur beauty and beast ff too
i was wondering when u would start a new one!
i'm so happy!!! i like this concept. it's interesting i don't think i've ever read a story like this!
i wonder whats gonna happen on the honeymoon πŸ˜‰
plz continue soon i can't wait! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
sea_nyx thumbnail
amazing part πŸ‘

i lovd the scene,it was just so hilarious 🀣

Angad is just hot, though i guess tht's a given, luved kripa's character as well, she's cute

btw can u give me the names of your previous ffs if you've written any, i would love to read them