Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 2

Kripa sits on the edge of the bed that has been decorated with roses and jasmines. She looks at her mehndi decorated feet that are hurting with the weight of heavy paayals on them. "Uff! This seems more like a circus than a shaadi. Itne gehne aur make-up…so uncomfy!" She hopped her way to the dressing table, sitting down in front of the mirror. "Sheesh! What a freak show! What a waste of mascara…did I really cry that much?! Kya lag rahi thi main…ab kya lag rahi hoon! Is this what shaadi really does to you? Khair…jo bhi ho." She composed herself and started to take her bangles off when she heard the door being opened and closed. Angad had entered the room. He was glad that she had stopped crying; someone would have mistaken that she was crying because someone had died if they hadn't seen her wedding outfit! Kripa saw him through the mirror and he smiled at her reflection. Kripa looked away and continued taking off her jewellery, as if Angad's presence made no difference to her. He went and sat on the bed facing Kripa.

"Erm, woh, ok ajeeb lag raha hai. You see, I've never been in a situation like this before na. As we are going to be living with each other for the rest of our lives, kyun na jaan pehchaan ho jaaye? Hi, I'm Angad" and he put forward his hand, expecting a hand shake. She looked at him and rolled her eyes and turned back to face the mirror, answering him back while removing her earrings. "Maaloom hai. Wedding card mein likha hai!"

He was taken aback by her bluntness. He withdrew his hand back and replied, "oh ok. Well you see, maine nahin dekha na, isliye mujhe abhi tak tumhara naam pata nahin hai. What's your name?" asked politely, attempting to break the ice. Kripa took the wedding card that was lying on the dressing table and threw it towards Angad and said "padh lo". Angad didn't expect such a response from her. He was confused and irritated now; he wanted to know what her problem was.

"Listen you…you…" he opened the card quickly and skipped to the names, "haan, kripa! What's your problem huh? Main kitne ache se tumse baat kar raha hoon. It takes effort you know?! I'm not used to all of this niceness and all. But I'm trying, trying kyunki ab zindagi bhar tumse hi naata rahega na. Narmi se nahin to kam se kam insaaniyat ki umeed to rakh sakta hoon tumse na?"

Kripa got up without caring and put her foot on the bed beside Angad and tried to remove her paayal. "Tell someone who cares! I'm really not interested". He was amazed now. "Kamaal hai. Itna bhaaw main apni ex girlfriends ko deta to shayad meri biwi ban jaate. Isko to koi parwa bhi nahin!" He could see she was struggling while removing her paayal. He smiled mischievously to himself and thought 'kya yeh mujhse darr rahi hai? Sherni dikhti hai. Chaahe sherni jitna bhi darre, woh thodi na apna darr dikhaayegi!' He touched her foot and removed the paayal for her. She was annoyed at him for doing that. She instantly went back and sat by the dressing table, removing the other paayal and throwing it at him. "Did I ask for your help?" He smirked and walked towards her, while she stood up and looked angrily at the opposite direction. "Nahin, but hamesha maangne ki zaroorat thodi na hai. Pati hoon tumhara. Tumhari help karna mera dharm hai. Ab yeh necklace hi dekh lo…" He went behind her and removed her necklace tenderly. She could feel his breath on her neck. He kissed the side of her neck softly to which she gasped and shut her eyes. He looked at her and smiled and continued to kiss her neck, making her breathe rapidly. She suddenly jerked and poked Angad with her hair pin. "What the..??? huh? Hair pin? Why did you poke me?" That was the only object she had on her right then, but Kripa being Kripa, that would be enough to murder Angad right now. "She moved back and showed the hair pin to Angad, as if she was threatening him. "Dd..ddd don't…don't you dare come near me!"
"Arre Kripa main to…ouch…kripa OUCH!" She continued to poke him whenever he advanced forward. "Paas aaoge? Touch karoge? Huh bolo?" She kept on poking Angad as if her life depended on it. She ran after Angad around the room and Angad ran for his life, running round the sofa, jumping on the bed. He finally lay on the bed, clasping his hands in front of her begging for mercy. "Maaf kar do! Meri bhool thi!" "Ainda se khayal rahe! Main koi bhi batameezi bardaasht nahin karne waali". Saying this she threw the hair pin at Angad and sat on the sofa.
Angad picked up the hair pin and observed it. "Itni choti si cheez, aur itna lethal! Baap re, bachke rehna padega beta!"

Kripa had decided to sleep on the sofa. She was no way going to share the bed with him. "Arre tum sofa pe kyun ho? Bed sajaavat ki cheez nahin hai you know. People usually sleep on these things you know". "Bakko mat! I don't want to be anywhere near you."
"Kyun, darrti ho kya?" Angad smirked. "Main…aur darr? Huh! Nonsense!"
"well, it seems otherwise to me! Kahin tum mujhse…"
She got off the sofa and jumped on the bed next to him. "Darre meri jooti! Aur tumse? Huh! Main yehi soungi. Dekhte hai tum kya, tumhara bhoot bhi mera kuch nahin bigaad paayega!"
She lay down on the bed and Angad mischievously put his arm around her and looked at her saying "you know, aaj hamari suhaagraat hai". She looked at him seductively and touched his face saying, "you know, I have plenty more hair pins in my hair right now". He instantly moved away in fear. "Ajeeb ladki hai. Kya musibat hai yeh!" They both went to sleep, sleeping by the edges on their side of the bed, trying not to even breathe on each other even by mistake. Both equally scared for their lives.

Plz comment
Kaju 😛
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part; welcome back kaj; I was waiting for another fanfic of yours; I was actually planning to write soemthing similar too but I'm happy I get read it instead; I've always wanted read a fanfic; which introduces them as strangers and what could happen. lol u know the saying that after marriage the man cries, that what it seems for angad, lol that was hillarious , kripa is quite agressive. thanks for an awesome fanfic , looking forward to it and welcome back once again 🤗

Faiza
sweet honey thumbnail
awesome part...lol kripa wid the hair pin 😆 😆 plz cont soon 😃
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really enjoyed part 2.👏 i was laughing the whole time😆 specially the scene with the hair pins. even after kripa warned angad not to come near her he was still annoying her. can't wait to read the next part. wonderful part.

~Sana~
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol, that was really funny with the hairpins,
Great Part!!
Continue Soon.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great start
really interesting and funny
waitin for ur next part
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really loved it 👏 continue soon 😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
goodd..very interesting.... 👏 continue soon... 😊
eternal thumbnail
dude you got me going in hysterics 😆 ...lmao bechara angad...i pity him kitni khatarnaak biwi mili hai 😳 😳 ...LMAO!!!! looks like Kripa is the "man" in this relationship 🤣
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely concept kaj, always love them 😳
i love kripa's character, poor angad 😆
gr8 job as usual, can't wait for more😳 😛
do cont soon 😃 👏