Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

31/8/04 (gr8 last show of da month) (Page 4)

keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Deadly, you are a fantastic writer - I could visualise what was happening on the show. Thanks heaps!!Smile  I always wanted Armaan to be found out....i mean he can't get rewarded for his misdeeds, if he gets found out and then later repents then that's something but he shouldn't get the girl without his real motives being revealed.

I too hope that Purab is not leaving the show.  I really like Purab and his character. Confused

Well lets hope that if he does go, it will only be for a very short time. I hope they don't replace Samir Soni with Hiten Tejwani or someone else. Samir is the best.

juni Newbie
juni
juni

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/novelahitz/yo_soy_betty_la _fea.htm

Guys that the sight for the Spanish orginal Soy Betty la Fea I have seen it and the begining at least is a scene to scence copy by the makers of Jassi. Go to the website and see the spanish version of Arman, Jassi, Amrit, Mallika, Billo and Nandu

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Deadly, thanks for the update. Your updates are always soooooooo good, but this one was even better Smile. Whenevr i read the updates it's just like i am watching the show, not reading. Just like Jazz i don't have the ATN so i have to rent as well, but it's always nice to know what's happening before hand. And i want to thank you for one more thing which is that yersterday you asked someone to correct u for something because you want the other people to get the right updates because they don't get to watch the show. That was really nice of u because u think about other people and i don't think that there are many people who would do that, but u did, so way to go.

Thanks once again Big smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Juni, that was really informative.  wow the actress who played Betty is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update deadly. This was really the best episode. i felt like i was watching this episode while i was reading it. i think purab should marry Jassi. I think aryan should go to jail. thankyou .
Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks deadly for the update. The show is getting real interesting now, after ages, let's hope it stays this way.
Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Fantastic & Great update!!!  I read ur updates inspite of the fact that i watch it every day.  Keep it up.

Smile

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
this was the greates episodei have ever seen in jassi

Go to top