Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotim thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am new on this site. This is an excellent update. Do you know of any place where you have can get update for astitva ek prem kahani.
vijay thumbnail

Hi jyotim,

welcome to India-Forums.

regarding updates on astitva ek prem kahani we are also looking for coolbies on the forum who would be interested in taking this responsibility.

cheers,
Vijay

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Jyotim,

Arti has been doing a great job in giving us timely updates for Astitva. You can find the updates under Astitva. She is on vacation this week...

juni thumbnail
I am glad u guys enjoyed the site, i read the end, but I am not confident that our Jassi's fate will Mirror Betty's.
ahmed316us thumbnail
jodi i really agree with you about the jail thing. i didn't know what i was thinking.😊
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thx deadly. I watch the serial by casetes and i kinda stopped watching it for a while becuz jassi was bieng so mean to purab... but just today did i go to the video store and get the cassetes thx.😛
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey KK ur welcome!! But that site address was given by Juni. I really liked the looks of the original actors in Betty La fea
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the site juni....it was really awesome.yeah atleast they are not caked in white powder!!!
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thx anita and juni for the site... but where's the purab person's pics?
profseoul thumbnail
Deadly, that was a really excellent update. I'm going to rely on you heavily until I can get to see JJKN again in a few months' time. If all your updates are like this one, I know I won't be disappointed. Thanks again!😊