Freddie
Vivek
Dr. Tarika
Dr. Saluke
Kaveri
Shruti
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Well the grand play started by Daisy is almost into the end...as we have reached the climax and the un-written plot...
Story is over...whatever will happen now is unpredictable - Will Shruti be able to convince ACP? or will there be another sad pause for Shruti and Abhijeet??

Well you shall know that soon!

But for now...all you need to do is - read the play - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/951422
and tell which character was played to the level best??

The best character shall ofcourse be crowned the best candidate for the character...like if ACP gets maximum votes...Suchi will be the best nominee for the ACP's role from IF 😉

Well so what are you waiting for?? Do vote...
and yeap once the play is done - you can read it there itself on the last page..I shall make sure that all the dialoges and scenes are posted together without any other talks in between!

And here is something from my side for the 2 best actors frm the poll -

well I guess you can vote for more than one as well (its like jus one vote one day bt next day you can vote again) So dnt waste time...vote for all the characters any no of time!

Edited by luna_lovegood - 15 years ago
Well i do think it really is Suchi who made the play - lively! 😉
She was amazin ACP and when I used to read the dialoges I used to shudder that I will need to one day face this ACP and persuade too 😃

well Suchi you are really awesome and truely you are the best nominee for ACP! 😉
Suchi!
she was perfect when she was writing dialogues!!
awwwwwww.... 😃 u like my aka ACP's dialogues guys that is my biggest prize....thank u so much freinds...u r all my inspirations... 😃
you deserve it Suchi...and we mean it! 👏
o yessss it defintelyyy has to be suchi-the marvellous, and awesum awesumm writer 👏 👏 ...suchi yaar we cudnt have made it that far without u....if today that play is faaar more than successfull, than it is all on ur behalf suchii
u were the one bringing real thrills, and life into the play..man i hv been telling u to nottt waste ur talent jaanu......give it a tryyyyy at the CID place....plzz yaar i duno how else to tell u...plzzzzz suchi.....paoon pakad ke kahon kiya?????agar kaho to pakrr leti hoon...ye lo yaar..😆 😆 😆

plzz na..do take it in consideration........
luvvvv u yaar....ur far more than just talented...theres no such word in the dictionary, that cud purely describe ur talenttt

and sim, and shruti...u guyz were no less......it was an awesumm experience working wid u all......luvv u guyzzzzz Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
hey freinds I'm feelings soooooooooooooo much much ashamed yaar. don't tell me this way..actually it's my hobby to write...I just have sooooooooo much pleasure to write....but also I've a different profession where I have to handle the stresses & depression of the people......& I do it with my full satisfection......so that is the reason I couldn't couldn't think seriously abt. being a writer....plsssssssss yaar aise pairo me maat paro....uske jagah gale me milo.....main bohooooooooooooot khush ho jaungi........tum logo ki pyar mere liye kuchh kam hain kya? & I have told in the past & will tell it for million times..U all are truely my inspiration to write ........... 😃 I'm totally amazed by the love & support u all have showered upon me........bas itna wada karo..ke hamesha aise pyar karte rahoge........love u all my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet buddies 🤗
Okie...where is all this goin??? 😛 Kitna senti ho tum log...chill...calm...

well Suchi I understand as I love to talk and love to write and love to listen to people so I think I can understand..bt still you are an amazing writer and if you love to write do write...never give life a chance to question u - if you would have tried...????

Maybe you can jus write weekly and get it published in a magazine only...it will make u more satisfied!

well back to the topic 😃 I think the play really was amazing with - ACP, Daya and Abhi...i.e. Suchi, Sim and Daisy...
u rocked it...

and chk the first post for the prize for the winner!
Here are the winners for the play!

well I am sure you all can see it already! 😆

Tarika, Abhijeet and Kaveri bag the second place...
so here is something for you three (though all played by Daisy)

feel free to use! and like Daisy blackmails - jus for one day Cool

And the first place is also shared by - ACP and Daya i.e. Suchi and Sim 👏🏻
Congrats and here is sth for u -

and all others who participated (I guess thats only me left) have an amazing sig by Daisy that can be found in the Siggy shop
cute siggy yaar 😀..will defo. use itt as soon as i can figure out HOW To
but yaarrrr SHRUTII kahan hai????i think she deserves the first place alsoooo....lolzzz....mere dil mai to wo hai hee...per idher bhi daal do na.....thanks