Awaghachi Sansar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged

hi guys,

how come this serial is not at all discussed on this forum? don't ya'll watch it? don't ya'll love it? awaghachi and asambhav were my two fave serials on zee marathi. at this time asambhav is going nowhere with the story, whereas awaghachi has become quite interesting.

my favourite character is of course harshavardhan bhonsale. the guy is an amazing actor... and the ultimate psycho villian: he really makes u hate him.

asavari, his wife, is a lovely character... she's good, but not prudish and boring like shubra.

the other characters in the story also are very interesting. and btw the writer of asambhav also plays a role in this story: manya rickshaw wallah.

so i think enough threads have been dedicated to asambhav on this forum. care to discuss awaghachi sansaar for once?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awaghachi Sansar" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hi
I like that serial too. Who is the woman playing shaarda? she is sooooooooooo pretty.

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
asambhav pramanech  awaghachi sansar dekhil  far bore ani plastic story cha watu lagalay ......enough of Prasad Oak's dark character - m bored wid the serial  now ! Ek changali  serial  jar 2 warsha dakhaawali   tar  asambhav kay kinwa Awaghachi kay .......interest  janarch ....... choco I'm sorry pan he  maze personal mat ahe !

Esha_018

IF-Dazzler

Esha_018

Posted: 14 January 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
mala pan awaghachi aavdate but sometime ti boaring vatate

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
well sharada is out of this picture it seems.
and i was very disappointed that she just disappeared without saying a word to harshavardhan.... neither he, nor asavari nor his brother or anyone said anything. bah... that guy gets away with anything!

can't believe they dedicated a whole week to sanyogita's rona dhona. i can't stand sanyogita's husband sachin and his goody goodiness.

when is asavari going to grow a spine and take her husband to task??

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i like awghachi sansar...but i hate 2 things in it..
1.Asavari is a teacher by profession so why is she so soft with her husbands ''atyaachaar'' on her?
2.harshavardhan evdha vaait kaa vaagto???

ChocoLady

Groupbie

ChocoLady

Posted: 20 January 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
well in today's episode Asavari went to the office and started to uncover her husband's business malpractices. let's hope she will take him to task.

i love prasad oak's portrayal of harshavardhan, he is really an amazing actor!

Sameera_SaJan

IF-Dazzler

Sameera_SaJan

Posted: 31 January 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Mala Awaghachi Sansar awadto pan Asavari Harsh cha yevda atyachar kaa sahan karte te kalat naahi aani Harshvardhan cha tar tond hi bhagu naye asa vat ta....Asavari la Sachin changla hota pan asude..Mee hyaa divsat bhagitla naahi..Maahit hi nahi kaay chal la aahe...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top