Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I don't care who believes or not............

By the way whoever he is, he also goes through some forum in the yahoo group to check. He is a member of that forum. Of this forum my friend doesn't know. Ekta is still not ready to show Veena as the murderer of Piyush....... She wants to change it. But the writers say then they would hav to change a lot in the story. They are also contempleating showing Veena as the murderer but later show that it was a mistake and show some one else again. Lets see what happens. But I'll let you know whatever information I get.................

chinti thumbnail
thanx a bunch sujalfan.........im finding all this very funny.......ekta is readin stuff that v all say......everything bout tarzan and stuff๐Ÿ˜†
prarthitab thumbnail

I just want to say something. Why don t they change the script and show something that Sujal and Kashish has to stay together for a reason and Sujal is not forgiving her-actually trying hard but cannot forgive. By the way, I can give them ideas like if they show Kashish going out of her way and helping Sujal and making Sujal realise that she is really Mrs.Kashish Garewal. Why do Ekta always has to show that she will be marrying for the 3rd time and then helping her ex-husband. Total nonsense and disgusting.

Regards,

Tuli

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if ekta is reading this stuff, then she shud know how to make the viewers happy. but she doesnt seem to be doing anything about it.๐Ÿ˜ก
Mohsin thumbnail

u r right shrutibali!!!!

icc serial mai to wohi hoga jo ekta chahtee hai ... or hamari marzi sai to kuch honai wala nahi hai....... if story becoms more complex and stupid then i'll leave ths drama.

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THx you so much Sujal Fan for telling us, ur contacts tell u all the kewl things abt the show before it happens, thx for sharing.

I feel a bit bad abt criticising the unit now but i suspose they knw everyone has thier own opinions and its not meant to be spiteful.

Still if they knw how the majority feels then why dnt they act on it to make it how the audience wants. Ok, they dnt have to always agree but this 3rd marriage idea is really stupid and total nonsense. Does anyone do tht in real life? I mean if she can't think of a story for Kashish and Sujal yet, besides using Swayam then why not concentrate on the other characters a lil, like Charu and Akshat, Mauli, Mehak and Varun, Kannan and her love story. I dnt mean ignore K and S but dnt forget the others either.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sujalfan if they check this site regularly i will be happy atleast they will come to know where they are going wrong๐Ÿ˜†.

Ektaa this is for u. Dont get married each and every character three or four times. There are lots of complaints from viewers  do check all the forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Plz go through all u serials forum.๐Ÿ˜† Hope u will get some good storylines from viewers๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
I can tell one thing.......... Viewers here on the forum are really good ones. They actually make good story lines. Some of the story lines I have gone through in this forum time to time has been just Gr8........... Much Much better than Ekta's creative unit............... Infact 100 times better.......
jazmine thumbnail
Hey sujalfan thanx ๐Ÿ‘for telling us dat sumone from da unit goes through ere. n if dey do i hav a message for ekta:

Humhe paata hai ke ye thoda sa choti moo bari baat hogi paar humhe yehi kehna hai. ektaji aap kyun time limit naahi rakte apki serials mein, hum tak gaaye aapki ye lambi kahanii dekhte dekhte, jab bhi hum kuch sochte hai ke aapki serial mein kya hoga, aap saab kuch galat karte hai. issi waja se aap serial ko lamba kaar rehe ho, aur phir loge ko aapki style pasand nahi ati.

N one more thing ektaji, atleast make one person die in a serial, one raped, once married n have ur serials length for 5 months till da max time limit n dats for serials which would cum on daily like mon-thur.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก