Paranormal

spirituality & humanity!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Smile For me, a healthy spirituality is one where our humanity is embraced, that we are able to live through the events of our lives as whole and present as possible.  Yes, there may be events that happen in our lives that are difficult to face and the defense mechanisms of denial and repression are valuable responses in the moment to get us through these moments.  But at some point in time, to be able to reflect on these moments, to embrace them as events that have happened and then to let them go so those events lose their power over the living of our current moments. Ying Yang

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spirituality & humanity!!" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
wow! what an awesome thought dear! Clap
On behalf of Paranormal Forum Dev Team Big smileand the forum itself i WElcome you to our Paranoral Forum, hope u will have fun here with the BHootiya Family HereLOL LOL LOL

Love,
Gracella

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

On behalf of Paranormal Forum Dev Team Big smileand the forum itself i WElcome you to our Paranoral Forum, hope u will have fun here with the BHootiya Family HereLOL LOL LOL

Love,
Gracella
Big smile Thanks alot my dear friend Gracella for your great remarks and welcoming  me on this paranormal forum. I hope to be writing more on this forum. Love and regards Rajaye_hind. God Bless. I need encouragment from my friends like you. Takecare.Hug

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Wow wonderful thought Rajaye!!! n also welcome to the paranoral forum hope you enjoy!!! Wink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJAYE_HIND

Originally posted by Gracella

Love,
Gracella
Big smile Thanks alot my dear friend Gracella for your great remarks and welcoming  me on this paranormal forum. I hope to be writing more on this forum. Love and regards Rajaye_hind. God Bless. I need encouragment from my friends like you. Takecare.Hug

Oh you're most welcome and well looking forward to your posts and participation here , but do take care of the rules..No religious posts allowedEmbarrassed

Love,
GRacella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top