Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jahluka

I think Shahid calmed her down...
but its true ...nobody liked her in those days...after she started dating Shahid...people actually kinda start liking her ....

Yeh am with you on that shes changed since she was with shahid matured and grown up quite a bit she even fell out with karan before.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
karisma was always the soft spoken girl compared to kareena who literally had no friends in the industry because of her loud mouth.I remember when she came for Simi garewal's show-she said karisma has asked me to be careful of what i am saying.guess she has become a better person-definitely shahid played an important role there.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolll... this is so interesting... let's see more. The year 2002 wasn't the best for Kareena, I guess. lol.
Who's your biggest rival in the industry?

"As an actress, I don't believe in competition. Directors come to me because I promise them a degree of performance. The only actress of my generation that I have really liked is Rani. I don't see any other actresses."

Many young ones are breathing down your neck… Priyanka, Bipasha…

"I said 'actresses'."

They are actresses…

"I only consider Rani to be an actress. (Laughs naughtily)"

this quote from an interview is after her breakup with shahid....she definitely has mellowed down no? 😆
~ Disha ~ thumbnail
Oohhh!...Kareena says it bang to your face!..Dont actually know if thats the best thing in such an industry but....it definitely gives the gossip mills lots of drama and spice 😛
samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's the reason why i don't like her, she's a good actress but she has a big mouth.
srkangel thumbnail
i agree with her comment on SLB cuz he promisded sikander kher and went ahaed with ranbir 😕
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Well, Kareena used to be rude, but now she's much more mature and respects people.
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol i remember once upon a time when i was like a HUMONGOUS fan on kareena and she was too immature but i loved her 😆 ..and today im not her fan anylonger and shes changed her attitude lol 😆 ..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x😳