Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

yeah_cool

Groupbie

yeah_cool

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Teri Ishq Mein Mere Jaan Fanaa......

Hey, this is a new fan-fiction by me. I am sure you will like. Plz do read it.  You comments are very welcome after each part.
So lets start with the intro.

Cast:
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7623/52obolhgn9.jpg
Angad is someone that doesnt care about studies, school, carrer, jobs. In his life, he wants to have fun. According to him, we should have fun because life isnt long. Angad works in a small video store and he lives in a small apartment. His parents took me out of their house because they couldnt handle him anymore. When he needs money, he steals small things like a purse.

http://cms.mumbaimirror.com/portalfiles/1/12/200704/Image/090407/e352.jpg
Kripa is a lovely smart girl. She is right now one of the best doctors in the country. Her parents are very happy from her and her carrer. Many guys proposed her her, but she always refused cuz according to her, to marry love is very important.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k7/jul/9jul/amit.jpg
Prithvi is a big businessman. He is someone that works very hard. His and Kripa s parents knows each other and they are big friends. He knows Kripa since they were 5th grade. He is in love with her but never could tell her I love you. 

http://media.santabanta.com/newsite/cinemascope/bitimages/anitahasnandani.jpg
Anita is the best friend of Angad. She is lovely, beautiful and intelligent. She is on her way to become a lawyer. She always tried to take Angad on the right way, but couldnt. She also have feelings for him, but she knows that he doesnt have any for her. So, she never told him her feelings.

Story Preview:
Angad and Kripa falls in love with each other after some meetings.Angad never told her about his robberies, relationship with parents, works etc. Kripa talks about their relationship to her parents and they accept. After sometime, they learn about Angad s reality and they refuse. Kripa leaves Angad because he lied to her.  Then, she marries Prithvi as her parents told her.

1 years later:
 How is the life of Kripa?
What is Angad doing in his life?
Will Angad and Kripa reunite?

To know all these things, you will have to read the story.

Dont forget to post comments.
DO you like it?

Edited by yeah_cool - 13 July 2008 at 12:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Ishq mein mere jaan fanaa..PART4 P.5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yeah_cool

Groupbie

yeah_cool

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
anyone like it?

yeah_cool

Groupbie

yeah_cool

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Part 1 will be post as soon as I get some replies to know that some people are intressed in that fan-fic.

yeah_cool

Groupbie

yeah_cool

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
will post the first part soon

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hey,nice preview.....continue soon....

Moonlight_Ansh

Moonlight_Ansh

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hey
its sounds good, plz count soon

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
sounds great...cont sooon Big smile

yeah_cool

Groupbie

yeah_cool

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
PART 1:

A man just came out of a restaurant and he has lot of money in his hand. Just before that he put that money in his pocket, someone came and took the money from him and run away quickly.  The man screamed
Man: Chor!!! Chor!!! Chor!!!
The thief run more quickly. The man and two other guys were behind him.  Suddently, a car came in front of the thief and take him.  It was a beautiful girl named Anita.
Angad sit in the car and take a big breath.
Angad: ouff!!! Bach gaya.
Anita: Next time, I wont help you. You promised me that you will never do robberies again.
Ang: I needed money.
Anita: You could have ask me.
ang: Come on, you really think that I will ask money from someone else.
Anita: It s atleast better than stealing.
Then, Anita stopped the car in front of the house of Angad. Angad opened the door and was going to get out of the car. Anita took his hand and looked on his eyes.
Anita: plz stop all these things. Go and do your studies.
Ang: I will.
And he left with a smile.
While he was walking toward his apartment. A woman came in front of him and screamed:
Woman: CHOR!!!! The other day, he stole my purse. Catch him.
Angad restart running.  3 men was running behind him.
Then, Angad goes and hid himself behind a girl. The 3 men goes in another direction and couldnt see him.  The girl turn to see who is behind her. There, Angad sees Kripa and Kripa sees Angad. They looked at each other for 3 long minutes. Then, Prithvi came and moved Kripa.
P: What happened? Did that guy do something to you?
K: No. No.
P: Come, we have to go.

THE NIGHT:
Angad was in his apartment. There wasnt a lot of things in his apartment. He had a bed. A refrigerator in which there wasnt a lot of things. He didnt even have the electricity.
So, he was in his bed and dreaming about Kripa. 
And Kripa at the same time in her big house. With a computer in her bedroom and one TV. In her bed, she was dreaming about Angad. 
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/215/kyphsitimg2um.jpg

I hope you guys liked it.
I will post the next part as soon as possible.

Edited by yeah_cool - 09 July 2008 at 12:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top