Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Rooh Ki Dastak - new JaShan FF (Ch 2 posted) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Aaah!!!!!!  that was one exciting chapter to read...if only this had actually happened...ok lets NOT go there.[LOL}
But wow brilliant writing....I could imagine everything that was goin on going on.And I can so understand what Ekta saw. loving their attitudes.
Cant wait till the actual shooting starts.Plz continue soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rooh Ki Dastak - new JaShan FF (Ch 2 posted) (Page 3)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Great fic Arti!! ClapLoved the concept.Smile
Nice chapter!!! Loved thier little argument!
I can see what Ekta saw in both of them
But why didnt you keep his name as Jatin????Confused
Anyway pleaseeeee..... continue soon.Embarrassed
Natasha

Edited by *Natasha* - 02 May 2009 at 3:43pm

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Uuuufff,tht was too gud,Arti!!!Embarrassed....Me simply loved their l'il argumentWink;and Ekta's too gud!!Wink...

Please,continue soon!!!Tongue

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Arti, that was wicked! I could sense the heat... the friction... see it all unfold. You're writing is fabulous! I would have loved to see something like that onscreen actually. But reading it this way is such a treat! Way to describe natural chemistry... beautiful ingredients!!!

Cheers,
dc

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
oh wow! this was wicked!!! too good yaar!
so our characters Adi adn Maihtili have been cast....cant wait to see the off screen tension and chemistry between the twoWink

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Sid, Anjali, Amina, Neetu, Samie! Hug

Glad you guys like it so far! Yeah, I thought I'd use Ekta's shred businesswoman logic to assess the pure saleability of the magic these two could create!! lol..

Anjali: Just didn't want to use the same names as real life, hun! Just like that.. for some difference!

-arti

EDIT: I have changed the names back to Jatin and Shalini. Sorry about all the confusion.. LOL
Hopefully I can continue with this FF soon.. I had forgotten all about it! Confused

arti

Edited by --arti-- - 10 September 2008 at 10:55am

-arti-

-arti-

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Guys, it's me, arti! I am back in a different account.

I want to continue this FF. I am frankly running a little out of inspiration for my other FF (If Only) at the moment. But I will continue that one soon too.. just going to take a short break from that and focus on this one!

I am making a new thread in order to continue this fic. Since I can't log into the old account, I can't change the topic name or update the first page anymore.. That's why I'm starting a new page.

Thanks everyone for your patience.. hope you guys like this fic! I have some ideas for it..

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thx 4 indo arti... thx 4 contiuning it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top