Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ght_3fr3

IF-Dazzler

ght_3fr3

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Karan is called dhanveer Karan. He was good at heart ji. When the Kauravs and Pandaavs had come from their studies and were to show saare what they had learned, Karan also came. He wanted to prove that only Royality could not be skillfull in war. Arjun and Bheem had objected and both of them had mocked Karan, b/c he was the son of a Saarthi. Yudhistar reprimended both of them, and Duryodhan stood by Karan and made Karan the king of a kingdom of which the name escapes me ji.

So then Duryodan told Arjun and Bheem that Karan is now a king, a royality so he should now be allowed to show his skills. From that moment Karan felt indebted to Duryodhan and told him that he(karan) will be with Duroydhan in bad or good ji. He was against playing dirty politcs with the Paandavs b/c he respected them as warriors. Karan was against Shaukni mama, and tried saving his friend from him, but at the end he would alwayz be reminded of the debt he had to pay off ji.

What Karan said at the dice game was what you would call a slip of the tongue, b/c later on he repents on have disrespecting a woman ji. Basically, Karan was a good guy, he just had a debt that he considered above all ji.

The Paandavs had a lot of wives ji, but they still bet Drupadi up. This is b/c Mahabharat was destined to happen. Kehte hain ke Usski leela parmpaar hai. Drupadi said 'Aande ka putar aandha', a step towards Mahabharat. Then in the dice game, Drupadi was put up. She was the strong willed woman, a woman of power ji. If it was any other wife, then she may have kept chup and dealt with the humilation or something, and Mahabharat would never have happened ji. But Drupadi was born b/c she wanted a Mahabharat, it was part of her second boon. Drupadi thi toh Mahabharat hui, Mahabharat hui kyonki Drupadi thi.

i agree with you , karna was not bad at all , he doesn't know the turth about his relation with pandavs when he get to know it was very late, ether after karna die all five bothers feel sorry , b'coz they also come to know about him been there oldest borther soo late, but karna & duryodhan has good & ture friendship , duryodhan suppor karna & be with him when no one was there for him, soo how he could left duryoudhan when he need him *********

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the whole of draupadi story (Page 3)" in Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeshkota.l

rajeshkota.l

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

You have litte and wrong information about karna character that he is egoist or etc.

Karan was a greatest person in mahabharat compare to any one. Draupadi worship to shiva to get a husband which has five qualities that is why in Mahabharat she has married to five people.  But In mahabharat krishna told that five qualities with one person i.e. Karan which is equilent to five pandavs.

In mahabharat if anyone has suffered, its karan. From birth many people has insulted him because of his cast including pandavas. But one friend supported to him to the end of his death i.e. duryodana not even his mother. He knows that duryodhana is doing wrong but even though he supported him because he promised that he will be there with him in any situation . Even if god is against duryodana but karan will always with you till the end of my life. It is a real example of true friendship.
When krishna ask kunti to meet karan and ask him to promise that he will not kill her childrens(Pandavas).  kunti went to karan at the time when he is praying to surya at first sunlight of morning, Karan promise her that your counting of five children will not reduce, I will promise you that i will not kill your four childrens except Arjun because If I kill Arjun then Duryodhan win the battle. So either Arjun or Kiran will be there. In any case your children number(five) will not reduce.

1.In between bettel .. once arjun and karan was face each other.. every time..arjun.. attack karan.. karan step back 5 steps.. and krishna smiles.. .. but when karan attack on arjun.. .. arjun only one step back.. krishna say (bahut khub) super..... arjun.. stop for while and ask.. krishna.. what is mean.. when i attack on him he move five step back.. and when he attack on me.. i only one step back.. so how can he super then me........ krishna say.. i m appricate with him.. becuase remeber i m with you.. you can only.. move him 5 step back.. but he can move you and me one step back.. remeber i m god.. the world is in me.. so he can step back all world .....

2. as karan was only person in world who never refused to donate any thing he has been asked..so as he was as son.. krishna.. knew.. that its impossible to beat him in bettel.. so krishna went to him.. as a sadhu.. and beg promise from him...karan.. ask.. him what do you want.. ask me.. he ask.. his kundal kawach.. ( its golden kawach he had on his body since he born).. and it was his power... karan say.. no one can ask me this .. no one need this.. you are krishna.. i know.. but i will give it to you..becuase i never refuse any one.. and its my plessure.. god.. came to be beg something...
so he took off and give to him..

3. later krishna introduce him.. that he is also son of kunti and brother of all pandav he is fighting with them... he say.. yes he know from begain.. and he was waiting.. to hear from.. krishna.. as god.. krishna ask him.. if you know they are your brothers.. how can you kill them...he say.. when i born.. my mother leave me.. as she have need... .. i m kshatriya...but i was always known as tribal.. kid...no one approve me but my freind.....he is my freind.. i know he is on wrong path.. but i m promised with my freindship.. he is first person in my life.. then my brothers..

4.Pashurams curse was to prove Karnas undoing.  At the Kurukshetra battle, when face to face with Arjuna, Karna forgot the Brahmastra mantra taught to him by Parshuram.  The wheels of his chariot sank in soft earth and he was curse by Dharti Maata.  At that time, Arjuna defeated him.  While Karna was on his deathbed, Arjun says Krishna that I killed karan with egoist or ahankar then krishna says look Arjun you have not killed karan, Karan killed by curse of parsurama, dharti maata and without kavach kundal which is taken by me. Krishna says the person like karan will born once in YUG(Karan jaisa maha purush yugo mein ek paida hota hai). If you want to know karan then come with me, they went disguised as beggars.   Karna responded to the beggars by saying that he had nothing left to give, to which the beggars replied that he still had some gold in his tooth which would be valuable to them.  On realizing that fact, Karna took a stone and broke the tooth with the gold and gave it to the beggars, epitomising the "way of life" he led.

Karan has play responsibility of freindship,Son,Big-brother, good fighter(yoddha) & good man.

*Now you tell me who is suitable for beautiful draupadhi it is Karan or Pandavs

coolpurvi

Goldie

coolpurvi

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeshkota.l

2. as karan was only person in world who never refused to donate any thing he has been asked..so as he was as son.. krishna.. knew.. that its impossible to beat him in bettel.. so krishna went to him.. as a sadhu.. and beg promise from him...karan.. ask.. him what do you want.. ask me.. he ask.. his kundal kawach.. ( its golden kawach he had on his body since he born).. and it was his power... karan say.. no one can ask me this .. no one need this.. you are krishna.. i know.. but i will give it to you..becuase i never refuse any one.. and its my plessure.. god.. came to be beg something...

it was Indra not Krishna

SitaLakshmi

Groupbie

SitaLakshmi

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_3fr3

Originally posted by coolpurvi

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by coolpurvi

...how i wish she have married karan she would be happy with him as he will give her all the love and respect she needs

Her condition would hav been same if she married Karna even worse. Karna's bestfriend -duryodhana, dushasan, Jaydhrat had no respect for women. They all had bad eye on her.
Karna insulted darupadi so many times. Karna had many wives n girlfriends.  he was a  egoist. For him draupadi was only a beautiful possession n nothing more. At least pandavas had respect for Draupadi's qualities.For example Yudhistir respected her for her Dharma gyaan n shaastra gyan. Arjuna respected Draupadi for her unanswering devotoion for Krishna, Bheem for her caring nature, Nakul Sahdev for her benevolent nature, her knowledge n her straight forwardness  But people like Duryudhan n Karna made fun of her for this. Karna once raised question on her Krishna Bhakti n passed harsh remark on her. Draupadi was Krishna devotee from her birth. Lord Krishna was everything for her.  Her husbands never objected her devotion for Lord krishna. Had she married Karna, he would have never allowed her to worship Lord krishna as Prameshwar. Arjuna's remarriage with Subhadra actually helped her. Draupadi had five little babies when Pandavas were exiled. Subhadra took care of those kids n gave them good upbringing

Only man who understood her pain was Lord Krishna. Draupadi was great devotee of Lord Krishna like Arjuna. Lord Krishna once ate her Jhootha to save her from curse

so sweet of krishna just love him even he is my good friend whenever i have any problems i just tell my problems out to him by talking to his idol and within some days it has just solved.....krishna always helps those who are distress.....my fav avtaar of vishnu was Ram....

oh karan was the kauravas friend....great freaks all the same brains one thing great about karan was he is a dham veer...he doesn't say no to anything....

its been a long time since i hear mahabaharat as my grandadda is ill......5 cute babies so cute

I dont like karna for he took part in cheerHaran n passed very dirty remarks on her. Even before that he insulted draupadi. He was brave but got killled because he was on Adharma's side. lord krishna promise her that all who supported cheerHaran directly or indectly will get killed

i agree with topic how pandaves respact draupadi if they put her as beat , they can select many wives they have ***why draupadi ********************

I don't agree, because the Pandavas never selected Draupadi. First of all, all the Pandavas didn't bet, it was only Yudhisthir, and second of all, even he didn't choose Draupdi. It was Skakuni. Remember, the WHOLE point of the dice game was for Duryodhan to win Draupadi. He wanted her humiliated even more than he wanted the Pandavas' wealth, b/c the day she had laughed at him for falling in the pond was still humiliating him, but he knew he and Shakuni had to play carefully, so waited until the end for Draupadi.
In the end, when the Pandavas had lost everything, and it looked as if the game would end, Shakuni told Yudhisthir that he still had Draupadi to bet.
Also one thing, I don't think anything that happened in the dice game is the Pandavas fault, because there's this small fact everyone's forgetting. Remember, it was Dhritarashtra who ordered the Pandavas to come to Hastinapur for the dice game, and after Pandu died, Dhritarashtra was equal to their father, and the Pandavas all respected him as thus, especially Yudhisthir. How could he refuse to bet anything, without Dhritarashtra's order to stop? As long as Dhritarashtra continued to be silent, Dharmaraj could do nothing but bet his wealth, brothers, and finally, Draupadi, because if he had said he was stopping and enough was enough, people would censure his Dharma and truthfulness.
If Lord Ram in the Ramayan is revered and applauded for following his father's command and going into exile for 14 years, how could Yudhisthir be censured for doing the same thing? He was following Dhritarashtra's, who was his father after Pandu, command, and the events which unfolded couldn't be helped with.
So in fact, it was ALL Shakuni, Durodhan, and Dushashan's fault for the humiliation Draupadi went through. The Pandavas were blameless, as they were following their father's command. If Dhritarashtra had said, "Stop this game. It has gone too far," then all this wouldn't have happened. Because remember, Dhritarashtra was king, and even Shakuni and Duryodhan would HAVE to listen to him if his final order was to stop. Because he had the ultimate power.Sleepy   

SitaLakshmi

Groupbie

SitaLakshmi

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged

hey guys i have just found out more about her draupadi....though i know about mahabharat and draupadi due to my grandfather who always tells me the story in prayers room but mostly about vastaharan.....but here i found more about her for all my muslim and other religion friends who wants to know more about the great lady name Draupadi...

here is the link.....i had tears reading draupadi whole story...she is one women who have suffered so much all her 5 husbands arjun-yudishitir-shahdev-bheem-nakul are freaks total freaks although they are the heroes....they made draupadi just a object not their wife just a women who gives them pleasure thats it...she did not get a happiness of a wife....a happiness of being a women...a happiness of being a mother....

they made her weep blood tears.....she only wanted to be the wife of arjun as she loves him and was charm by him but arjun too break her heart and draupadi cut herself into 5 different personality for each other husbands....she changed her lifestyles according to her 5 husbands but none changed for her

such a creeps all pandavas has been married to other ladies before marrying draupadi and our arjun married so many princess after marrying draupadi including krishna's sister subadara(known as his fav wives).....how selfish of arjun when he had such a beautiful and understanding wife...it shows that he married draupadi just to show his skills as a warrior....

and all 5 bros without even thinking twice bet draupadi in a dice game to that freaking kauravas and humilliate her why can't those bunch of selfish bros bet their other wives why only draupadi just because she is the queen of their kingdom.....

although draupadi was a beauitful...intelligent and fiery lady but her marriage have not given her any happiness rather than pain...misery...loneliness....humilliation.....tears....agon y.....betrayal

draupadi have pleased all 5 bros physically and mentally but this bunch of sickening bros gives her pain mentally......how i wish she have married karan she would be happy with him as he will give her all the love and respect she needs

but one thing is confirm that yes draupadi has 5 husbands but the only husband who touched her heart was ArjunEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Draupadi was really poor soul women who is a queen but she did not get any happiness that she desired for....she got nothing in her life except for humilliation given by her 5 husbands.....

ShockedShockedShockedReferring to the Pandavas as freaks is totally unacceptable and inappropriate.Thumbs Down Remember, the Mahabharat is a holy Purana, the heart and soul of India along with the Ramayana. Commenting on any of the characters in either of the stories is very wrong. UnhappyAlso, the Mahabharata clearly states the Pandavas as virtuous godly heroes who would lay down their life for Draupadi or any of their wives. Your description of them makes them sound like Duryodhan.Angry Please desist from such wrong comments in the future, because people who haven't read the Mahabharata and don't know its story will get a completely wrong idea!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with SitaLakshmi. Please don't leave comments like that, as we all love the Mahabharat. The Pandavas weren't freaks, they were virtuous. If you leave comments like this again, I will have to alert the mods.
And yes, she suffered a lot, but who said her married life was horrible? As the queen of Indraprastha, she received more liberties than most woman did back then. She was worshipped as Goddess Lakshmi is by all the people, and the years she lived in Indraprastha were the happiest years of her life. Her husbands were devoted to her and there were none who could resist her charming looks. And only Bheem had a wife before marrying Draupadi, not everyone else. For everyone else, she was their first wife, and for Bheem, second (first was Hidimbi). And after Arjun married Subhadra, she was angry at first, but did you know that she and Subhadra were later the best of friends? Subhadra looked after Draupadi's five children as her own and showed them the same affection as she did for Abhimanyu. And in the war when Abhimanyu died, Draupadi was just as distressed as Subhadra, for she felt Abhimanyu was her child too.
So it was only after the dice game that Draupadi suffered, and even then, she was a very brave courageous woman who didn't want anyone's pity. So why are you making up lies about the Pandavas to increase everyone's sympathy?

Edited by godisone - 19 September 2008 at 9:29am

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thank u so much, even i had a tear in my eye for everythin Draupadi had to endure thru these men, i am a man myself and would never think off treatin women in that manner, Draupadi is definetly a heroine off the hindu faith.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeshkota.l

Dear Friends,

You have litte and wrong information about karna character that he is egoist or etc.

Karan was a greatest person in mahabharat compare to any one. Draupadi worship to shiva to get a husband which has five qualities that is why in Mahabharat she has married to five people.  But In mahabharat krishna told that five qualities with one person i.e. Karan which is equilent to five pandavs.

In mahabharat if anyone has suffered, its karan. From birth many people has insulted him because of his cast including pandavas. But one friend supported to him to the end of his death i.e. duryodana not even his mother. He knows that duryodhana is doing wrong but even though he supported him because he promised that he will be there with him in any situation . Even if god is against duryodana but karan will always with you till the end of my life. It is a real example of true friendship.
When krishna ask kunti to meet karan and ask him to promise that he will not kill her childrens(Pandavas).  kunti went to karan at the time when he is praying to surya at first sunlight of morning, Karan promise her that your counting of five children will not reduce, I will promise you that i will not kill your four childrens except Arjun because If I kill Arjun then Duryodhan win the battle. So either Arjun or Kiran will be there. In any case your children number(five) will not reduce.

1.In between bettel .. once arjun and karan was face each other.. every time..arjun.. attack karan.. karan step back 5 steps.. and krishna smiles.. .. but when karan attack on arjun.. .. arjun only one step back.. krishna say (bahut khub) super..... arjun.. stop for while and ask.. krishna.. what is mean.. when i attack on him he move five step back.. and when he attack on me.. i only one step back.. so how can he super then me........ krishna say.. i m appricate with him.. becuase remeber i m with you.. you can only.. move him 5 step back.. but he can move you and me one step back.. remeber i m god.. the world is in me.. so he can step back all world .....

3. later krishna introduce him.. that he is also son of kunti and brother of all pandav he is fighting with them... he say.. yes he know from begain.. and he was waiting.. to hear from.. krishna.. as god.. krishna ask him.. if you know they are your brothers.. how can you kill them...he say.. when i born.. my mother leave me.. as she have need... .. i m kshatriya...but i was always known as tribal.. kid...no one approve me but my freind.....he is my freind.. i know he is on wrong path.. but i m promised with my freindship.. he is first person in my life.. then my brothers..

4.Pashurams curse was to prove Karnas undoing.  At the Kurukshetra battle, when face to face with Arjuna, Karna forgot the Brahmastra mantra taught to him by Parshuram.  The wheels of his chariot sank in soft earth and he was curse by Dharti Maata.  At that time, Arjuna defeated him.  While Karna was on his deathbed, Arjun says Krishna that I killed karan with egoist or ahankar then krishna says look Arjun you have not killed karan, Karan killed by curse of parsurama, dharti maata and without kavach kundal which is taken by me. Krishna says the person like karan will born once in YUG(Karan jaisa maha purush yugo mein ek paida hota hai). If you want to know karan then come with me, they went disguised as beggars.   Karna responded to the beggars by saying that he had nothing left to give, to which the beggars replied that he still had some gold in his tooth which would be valuable to them.  On realizing that fact, Karna took a stone and broke the tooth with the gold and gave it to the beggars, epitomising the "way of life" he led.

Karan has play responsibility of freindship,Son,Big-brother, good fighter(yoddha) & good man.

*Now you tell me who is suitable for beautiful draupadhi it is Karan or Pandavs

I agree. Karna was one of the best characters of Mahabharat. He had all the 5 qualities which pandavas had. He had the power to defeat them. He knew dharma like Yudhistir, he was as powerful as bheem, he was equal to Arjun in archery, he was as beautiful as Nakul, he was as sehehsheel as Sehdev. but still Lord Krishna asked Draupadi to stop him in swayamvar from attempting the aim. That's bec. Draupadi was destined to be the wife of 5 pandavas . It's said tht in Mahabharat, there were 2 turning points..One was when Karna came to fight Arjun after their return from Gurukul. If Kunti had told then tht Karna is her son, story of Mahabharat wud have been something else. Second was Draupadi's swayamvar...If Draupadi had married Karna, the history of India wud have been something else.

I love his character just like Draupadi, Krishna and the pandavas.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top