Fashion and Beauty

DrEsS uP YoUr CeLeBrItY: Fashion Day (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Vidya's a gorgeous girl, she just overuses the black i guess, just like Lolo overuses white haha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DrEsS uP YoUr CeLeBrItY: Fashion Day (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I agree that Rajiv's new look is definitely a no-no.  All the tattoos and stuff just don't suit him.  I hate tattoos anyways.

Shifali - I completely agree about everything you said about Vidya.  Her simple innocent looks are much more convincing than what she's trying these days.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@ Shizu- I agree with you! Rajeev's new look is Ouch Esp. the tattoos..well the hair style too LOL 

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Shifali - I completely agree about everything you said about Vidya.  Her simple innocent looks are much more convincing than what she's trying these days.

Thanks and I completely agree with you too, Vidya looks good with normal clothes, and her simple looks are much better...and believe me, she should stay with her imageWink

I think the best actress who can carry out any look is Bipasha Basu, watch her in Dhoom 2, Apharan, Race, or her short hair, she looks fabClap

SK_ji

Goldie

SK_ji

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
such a nice topic,,, hmmmm i think malika sherawat should try like this because i dont like her dressing:

what do u think

Edited by Little SK - 10 July 2008 at 2:01am

Rah_HuJu

IF-Rockerz

Rah_HuJu

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Shifali - I totally agree with you about Vidya...she looks so sweet in Parineeta & I was like Shocked when I saw her in Heyy Babyy & KK Confused

I would also love it if Akshay grows his hair back instead of keeping the razor look & yah Akki, you'd also better shave that stubble off!! Wink

Juhi Parmar looks stunning in everything she wears, but we fans would love it if she'd be seen more in Jeans & Kurti Tops...western & respectable too! Wink

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Rah_HuJu - Same here, Akki should grow his hair and shave Wink

a_b

IF-Rockerz

a_b

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Umm, I just wanna suggest rajeev to change his 'new' look. Smile
Have a look over his new look:

LOLLOLLOL... This look is not suiting him at all. So rajeev... Dear... if you are listening... Please switch back to your old look. EmbarrassedLOL

eeks yeh kya hai?Ouch  Yeh kaunsa jeev hai? Rajeev tum jaise the waise hi achche ho yaar.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top