Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
holdon, so you got married to a guy in pakistan yet all ur family didnt like him? where'd you guys meet then? but im sure now that ur married to him u shud still ask ur rentz to help u.

but otherwise, get a lawyer. he/she will sort everything out.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help need help with (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz05

naz05

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
no they all pretend to like him...cuz he is successfull n stuff.....fing is he is not in the family......n my auntys wanted me 2 marry there sons...but me fell for sumone else and they are pissed

naz05

naz05

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
my dad said it might take a year buh thing is ok this is gna said corny but i wana spend eid with him cuz its out frst as a married couple.....cant wait a year 2 be with him again... Cry

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
oh so ur aunt wanted to marry your cousin.

they'll get over it, well even if they don't, who cares? it doesn't matter. theyre only pissed off coz their sons didnt end up gettin hitched.
they dont matter.

ur parents do, and hey, ur dad seems to be helpin you out! it'll get better.
but r u sure it takes a yr? try getting advice from a lawyer, maybe they'll be able to help u better. dont rely on a lawyer who lives in pakistan but...get one where u reside. lol.

and what about if u save up and visit him in pakistan instead in time for eid? look ur parents will have to be supportive of u, ur married to him, plus he's successful. they'll get over the fact that u didnt marry ur cousin.

naz05

naz05

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeh i hate my auntys they hate the fact that wen i was in pakistan earliar this year we were allover each other like joking taking the mick out of each other,,, the fact that we were getting along like a house on fire...plus i live ere in the uk...its like ticket to england 4 my auntys they wanted there sons o cum 2da uk....my rents are kool...but its us we kinda cant stay from each other that long Wink lol i know were sad people. lol .........im working now (auntys hate that im workin cuz they dont want my hubi cumin ere)i gna be hard to take time off again...ive already had a 4 month holiday 2 get hitched soo.....im praying that the visa is accepted frst time round...... Cry

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i understand naz .. yea do talk to your lawyer first though .. I live here in US so it's a bit different here and I think a bit easier.

I'm not married yet but am also in a long distance relationship, am planning on saving some money in my pocket so I can visit him inshallah .. we started out in a long distance relationship and we can't also live without each other but i'm planning on visiting him soon but I want to collect and save enough money to visit him and for all those travel expenses.

don't worry though, inshallah everything would be alright .. have faith in GOD and keep praying and soon or later you'll find a solution for your problem.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Like everyone said i would advise you to talk to a lawyer or if you have any friends or if you know anyone that brought their spouse over from Pakistan...you can ask them what you have to do =]

-Rajji-

-Rajji-

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I'd say get a lawyer as soon as possible. You may not fully understand all the legal stuff, but lawyers do so if you can find a good trustworthy lawyer, your husband will be with you in UK alot quicker.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top