new preview for kareena kareena

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Episode 198 - 29 September 2005, Thursday

Pandit starts mantras.Kareena's eyes are on the papers.Ranvir is restless and keeps telling the pandit to hurry. Tribhuvan write a note to Kareena.she reads the note from under her ghoonghat- 'Tum hamari bahu ho Kareena, hume chamatkar nahi tum chahiye'. Kareena is in tears. Pandit asks them to get up for the pheras. suddenly the lights go off, but come back in a moment.Ranvir looks at Ghoonghat clad Kareena next to him and smiles.the pheras start.Jeeya tells Kanwal she has forgotten the Mangalsutra in the room and requests her to get it.Pammi and Andy are still struggling with stalin.Kanwal enters the room.someone shuts the door from behind her-its Kareena.Kanwal is shocked. Nilu tells Kanwal,Hum hamari Kareena ko apni zindagi kurbaan karne nahi denge .Kanwal asks,who is sitting in the mandap. the pheras are over.Kanwal hands over the mangal sutra to Ranvir.Pammi and Andy are still trying to hide stalin.Ranvir takes the mangal sutra in his hands says to Ghoonghat clad patt- 'I never break my promise- here are the papers-' patt takes the papers –sees the signs and passes it on behind him quietly to tushar. Tribhuvan gestures tushar to leave with the papers.just then Ranvir's man shouts and tells ranvir about stalin and says the pandeys are here. ranvir lifts the ghoonghat and finds pk inside. 

i think dat sums has miss somescenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm21 thumbnail
So, It was P.K πŸ˜† .......
Poor Ranvir, So sad, married 2nd times and that with P.K πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahhahahaa....thanks for sharing...PK as dulhan πŸ˜†
spuligella thumbnail
That is funny... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† PK Ji as the bride....
xyzee thumbnail
Thanks for posting this. This is way too hilarious, PK as a bride.
cdesai12 thumbnail
hummm interesting..will have to watch it then
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder if pk is all dressed in dulhan outfit.
it will be hilarious. i can't wait to see this.
we are behind in usa.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg!! i gotta see that once it comes here in the US!!
Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail
Omg i wish i can see that kareena epic right now...
Panjaban thumbnail

SSA!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha, sooooooooooooooo funny!!! PK is great, and his acting, "Najwab"!!!!!! But poor Ranvir!!!  But in a way, it's good like that because he was so mean with Kareena and the Pandeys!!!! Oh sorry, THANKS for the update!!! 

Aurevoir!!!!!!!!!!