Piya Ka Ghar

PKG update 1/12

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OMG, now this is getting worst. They can just finish this story line. What more are they trying to acheive I don't know. Anyway thanks for the update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update

(Guys and fellow pkg fans..i have to say..before watching this episode, i never thought Rimjhim would have to endure any more physical torture..how wrong was i !!..what the writers are doing is inhuman i tell u, INHUMAN! lol)

(Something flashed on the screen today as i watched PKG...it said pkg would return to tv on the 27 of january!!)

Rimjhim stands looking totally flabbergasted as Durga comes out from behind the TV screen that is playing the video taken when Rimjhim went to visit Babuji at hospital. The video shows Rimjhim pleading with Babuji for forgiveness and telling him she will stop this charade she is pulling with Anand. As Rimjhim stands watching the video that exposes her true colours to Anand, Durga smirks at her and asks her why shes sweating like this. Anand is also there and he is furious as hell with Rimjhim. Shweta also appears out the pipeworks and tells Anand that she knew Rimjhim was deceiving them from the start! (of course she knew, she works for Malini). Rimjhim tries to plead with Anand that its all lies. Durga tells her that he has recorded this and Anand can see it with his own eyes! Durga asks him ''now Anand, who are your friends and who are your enemies''. Anands anger at Rimjhim is unspeakable and as Rimjhim approaches him to plead her pathetic case, he tells her how angry he is that she deceived him and lived under this roof whilst all the time working for Bhavani!! As Rimjhim pleads, Anands anger reaches boiling point and he grabs her throat and starts strangling her really hard saying ''Im gonna kill you!!!!'' over and over. Durga rushes over to separate them, Rimjhim falls to the ground and leans against a pillar looking completely drained as she gasps for air and coughs alot.

A brusied and bandaged Babuji has arrived home and sits down on the sofa as the family crowd around. Babuji's first words are about Rimjhim as he enquires about her wherabouts and expresses concern for why she hasnt contacted him again. The family, alittle frustratedly, say they havent heard from her again. Iravati starts on her Rimjhim rampage but is cut short by Babuji. Rakesh arrives home and learns that Babuji arrived home from the hospital in a taxi, he is unhappy and tells Babuji that he should have told Rakesh and Rakesh would have picked him up in his car. Babuji says ''no thanks, i dont want to use commodities earned through you selling your body''. Rakesh has nothing to say, Iravati tries to intervene to support her son but Babuji cuts her short again.

Meanwhile at Sukh Santi Sadan, Rimjhim is in the middle of the swimming pool (i didnt even know Sukh Santi Sadan had a swimming pool). Rimjhim is tied by her hand and feet to the bottom of the pool and the large expanse of water is upto her neck as she is struggling to keep her head up for air. Anand, Durga and Shweta stand beside the pool and look at her. Anand laughs and says ''thats it Rimjhim, try and breathe..soon the water will rise up and you wont be able to breathe with your hands and legs tied to the bottom of the pool''. Rimjhim is still trying to plead innocence. Anand is having no bullshit from her anymore and he tells her that now she wont fool him no more but instead will be tortured by him. Shweta adds ''remember how she made you go with her back to Bhavani's house, making you believe shes against them''. Durga further adds ''And how she dragged you to Allahbad to extract false evidence''. Anand is infuriated and tells Rimjhim that if she thinks shes being tortured then shes wrong as this is only the beginning of the torture she will recieve. Rimjhim is struggling for air as the water is at her lips and even with her head up she cant breathe fully, still she tries to plead her case but Anand laughs.

Shweta dials up Malini to give her the great news that finally Rimjhim is just where Malini wants her: being held and tortured by Anand. Malini is very pleased. Shweta is pleased that Malini's pleased. Malini tells Shweta that the time has now come for her to arrive at Sukh Santi Sadan. Shweta hesitates alittle but is overall happy that Malini is coming.

Babuji wants to go see Rimjhim at Anands house but Bua tells him that he cant go as hes only just arrived home from hospital, Bua offers to go but Babuji tells her its far to dangerous for her to go alone. Kaveri offers to go with Bua. Babuji reluctantly permits them to go.

Bua and Kaveri arrive at Anands house. The man-servant tells them to go away as they are not allowed to enter. The say they just want to meet Rimjhim and are ready to meet her outside the gates if he could just call her. The man-servant tells them to leave in an aggressive tone. They adamantly refuse. Anand arrives behind the man-servant and tells them that Rimjhim is not here and they should leave as he already warned them not to come near his house. He tells them to leave or suffer the consequences. Bua just wants to meet Rimjhim once and Kaveri gets angry at Anand. Anand calls the security, who promptly direct Bua and Kaveri out.

Anand stands alittle far from the swimming pool as he looks at Rimjhim (shes been in the pool all night and its morning now). Rimjhim looks totally drained of life as shes barely awake floating in the pool, her hands and legs still tied to the ground and her head barely above water. Bua and Kaveri sneak in through the back garden and as they come near the pool, Rimjhim sees them and takes a deep breath and ducks under the pool. Consequently Bua and Kaveri fail to notice her. However, Anand notices them and shouts at them for entering his premises again. Bua and Kaveri are shocked as they are caught and again assisted out by security. Anand laughs at Rimjhim and tells her she can come up for air again. Rimjhim does so and Anand asks her why shes ducking when she could have easily shouted for help and he rescued by her family members. Rimjhim says because shes still on Anands side and wants to help him. Anand laughs and says hes not falling for it.

Shweta tells Anand that her Didi will be arriving to stay with them (i.e. Malini). Shweta says that Rimjhim floating in their pool being tortured isnt exactly good for her didi to see. Anand agrees and says he will take Rimjhim elsewhere.

Anand has Rimjhim at the back of his car and is driving down some country road. There is another car coming in the opposite direction. As the country road is narrow, both cars stop head to head. The other car in infact a jeep with Sameer behind the wheel. He sees Anand and he thinks Avinash!? Then he sees Rimjhim unconscious on the back seat and he thinks ''Rimjhim!''. Anand backs up his car and manuvoers around Sameer. Sameer is very confused and looks on unable to stop the car as it goes off behind Sameers jeep.

PREVIEW
Rakesh tells Mohini that divorce with Yashoda isnt quite possible
Sameer comes to meet Babuji and is shocked to find him bruised and bandaged..Sameer tells him about what he saw..Babuji says ''i felt Rimjhim was in trouble''
Rimjhim is carried into some strange room..Anand carries her and Durga follows
fairy_tale thumbnail
awww thats so bad.. i wonder when this is gonna end. thanks for the updates.
Seeta thumbnail
This is tooooooo much. There is a limit to show bad people. Here, it is reverse. Rimjhim does 1 good. In reply malini does 100 bad things. the serial is just dragging like the Director is bent on proving bad prevails over good.
abladabla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seeta

the serial is just dragging like the Director is bent on proving bad prevails over good.

And i hate soaps which show that.
shwets thumbnail

v disgusted-- im not sure what the director/writer are trying to prove

Sony78 thumbnail
ouch so now they are showing barbarism. my god what is malini aunty upto.......
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: abladabla

And i hate soaps which show that.

I agree. Has anyone seen any good times in PKG?
jprasad thumbnail
thanks Cdesai for the update!
Night-Wing thumbnail
all i can say is HOLY COW. what in the world are they thinking doing that to her!!! POOR RIMJHIM!!! I hope this seriously goes somewhere!

NightWing