Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 36

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Veda,
  I dont know how good u r as a creator.

In my opinion, it is relatively easy to be a critic than a creator..I am thinking of wearing a creator hat as well and bracing up to receive brickbats from you all..Wink

But I'm sure u r the best critic in IF ClapClap

Honestly, I don't deserve that superlative "Best" critic title..Two Steps keezha irangi, "Good" critic nnu mattum ippodhaikku eduthukkaraen..Smile

I have always admired ur honesty Clap

Thanks Anu..Smile

Dont go anywhere girl i'll come back in 2 weeks.Wink

I am just a mouse click away from you..I am so accessible via e-mails..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI FF - Epilogue Page 30 (Page 35)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Wah....I dont' have enough words to praise your work Anu Akka.  This is great stuff!  I learned quite a bit from this FF, esp. regarding the elders' expectations.  

Not to mention Vibha....the baby is soooooo cute!  It''zzz lovely to see a happy family.......Day Dreaming

Kudos to you Anu Akka.........Thumbs Up first of all for presenting a wonderful FF and secondly for all the fun which brought many together....

hugs
Aish

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Great Job AnooClapClap. Niraya chapters serndhu padichen. Oh! You kept your word Big smile - Wonderful!

ponu

ponu

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

made for each other..i like the story writer &director the both r doing the jod marvalous.....

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 29 August 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi Ponu,welcome to IF................this story is scripted by Annoo our IF'ian.this is not the original KNI showing or shown in Vijay TV,it is a fanfic done by her inspired by the KNI serial & thanx for u'r appreciation & comments........she will come back soon & respond 2 u.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thank u girls for all the comments.Big smile
Sorry i was in a hurry to finish it and i cud'nt thank u all properly.Smile
Nets ur comments were sooo good.Wink I'm happy tht this FF has reminded ur sweet memoriesWink Tongue
Ambi, hope u'll think abt ur pending honey moon Wink I wud suggest Kulu-Manali for u Wink
nallu spl thanx to u Smile (u know y)Wink
Veda, cant wait to see u as a creator Tongue
Aish, it was cos of u i got this idea of FF... Its unfortunate tht u were not able to participate regularly Cry
Missing G3's comments.
Thanx Giri Smile
Anyway thanx guys for the fun Tongue 
Wish to continue the same fun in Net's FF,nallu's FF and last but not least Veda's FF Big smile

annoo

annoo

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponu

made for each other..i like the story writer &director the both r doing the jod marvalous.....

Hi ponu,
  Welcome to IF Smile
Is ur comment for KNI serial or KNI FF?Confused
If its for the KNI serial, then I differ from u. Not only me many of the friends here also differ from u.
This KNI FF is the outburst of KNI fans in IF Smile
We are all still wild with the director/script writer AngryAngry.
This is definitely not the place to praise those stupids. AngryAngry
Sorry for being so harsh...Smile 

annoo

annoo

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Hi Ponu,welcome to IF................this story is scripted by Annoo our IF'ian.this is not the original KNI showing or shown in Vijay TV,it is a fanfic done by her inspired by the KNI serial & thanx for u'r appreciation & comments........she will come back soon & respond 2 u.

Thanx Ambi for replying on my behalf Big smile.
I'm confused by her comment. Confused I dont know whether she is talking abt serial or FF?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top