KNI FF - Epilogue Page 30 - Page 27

Posted: 15 years ago
Great Job AnooπŸ‘πŸ‘. Niraya chapters serndhu padichen. Oh! You kept your word πŸ˜ƒ - Wonderful!

made for each other..i like the story writer &director the both r doing the jod marvalous.....

Hi Ponu,welcome to IF................this story is scripted by Annoo our IF'ian.this is not the original KNI showing or shown in Vijay TV,it is a fanfic done by her inspired by the KNI serial & thanx for u'r appreciation & comments........she will come back soon & respond 2 u.
Thank u girls for all the comments.πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry i was in a hurry to finish it and i cud'nt thank u all properly.😊
Nets ur comments were sooo good.πŸ˜‰ I'm happy tht this FF has reminded ur sweet memoriesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Ambi, hope u'll think abt ur pending honey moon πŸ˜‰ I wud suggest Kulu-Manali for u πŸ˜‰
nallu spl thanx to u 😊 (u know y)πŸ˜‰
Veda, cant wait to see u as a creator πŸ˜›
Aish, it was cos of u i got this idea of FF... Its unfortunate tht u were not able to participate regularly 😭
Missing G3's comments.
Thanx Giri 😊
Anyway thanx guys for the fun πŸ˜› 
Wish to continue the same fun in Net's FF,nallu's FF and last but not least Veda's FF πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ponu

made for each other..i like the story writer &director the both r doing the jod marvalous.....

Hi ponu,
  Welcome to IF 😊
Is ur comment for KNI serial or KNI FF?πŸ˜•
If its for the KNI serial, then I differ from u. Not only me many of the friends here also differ from u.
This KNI FF is the outburst of KNI fans in IF 😊
We are all still wild with the director/script writer 😑😑.
This is definitely not the place to praise those stupids. 😑😑
Sorry for being so harsh...😊 
Originally posted by kadhambari

Hi Ponu,welcome to IF................this story is scripted by Annoo our IF'ian.this is not the original KNI showing or shown in Vijay TV,it is a fanfic done by her inspired by the KNI serial & thanx for u'r appreciation & comments........she will come back soon & respond 2 u.

Thanx Ambi for replying on my behalf πŸ˜ƒ.
I'm confused by her comment. πŸ˜• I dont know whether she is talking abt serial or FF?
Hi Anu,

I am waiting for your questions..
Anu,Veda & Others..............please discuss about KNI serial in KNI discussion topic daa.i've moved u're discussions 2 that topic & u can continue u'r discussions there.

This ff will be closed & will soon be archived.All the fanfics in Non-suntv section will soon be archived........so i dun want any confusions here.let this remain as fanfiction & discussions can be carried on in discussion thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.