KNI FF - Epilogue Page 30 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by netra_rama

Cool chapter naa... Urrm i did not know sitting in car is much closer that the bike
 Def car is better as long as ur partner is not driving, bcos he need not concentrate on road but only the girl beside him
Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
they forgot to go to temple

thats funny

moms will guess soon i think

keep it coming buddy u r doing a very good job hereThumbs%20Up

i don't miss KNI nowπŸ˜€
Originally posted by nallu

they forgot to go to temple

thats funny

moms will guess soon i think 

keep it coming buddy u r doing a very good job hereThumbs%20Up

i don't miss KNI nowπŸ˜€
 Thanx nallu.πŸ˜€ 

Hi Annoo akka,

luv it.  Keep it coming......hm....can't wait till their marriage.....hehehe Thumbs%20Up

Aish
Woh annoo, dats two super chapter naa. I got just carried off reading it. Awww they forgot temple huh πŸ₯°. Well, you are briging in Mumbai and Sakthi's parents education. Why do i have a strong feeling that you are going to make the couples live in village after wedding ummmm netra is wondering now Ermm

But once again, i enjoyed this much better than the real KNI. thanks annoo πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
anu u r so sweet

u have shown the background of shakthi's mom & dad really well

good work buddyπŸ‘πŸ»
        Annoo sis ! I read through all the 8 chapters.Amazing!!! Very well written.Applause for your beautiful story and Aisha's wondeful narrative styleπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Even though i hadn't watched single whole episode of KNI,i did watch all the promos that came in between KKK.I love its title song.I know the story out line.And those promos kept me updated on the happenings in the serial.The reason why i don't watch it is my mom.She is hooked to her sun tv and kalaignar tv serials.
        So don't think i can't feel their romance.I can and i could when i read this ff.Anyways,thanks for the links.I will watch them after i am done with my thesis work.
        Looking forward to the motta maadi scene and some romance in the soothing moon light.
Hi Anoo,

Excellent chapters!! Your brainchild is far superior than KNI's maiden director's..Kudos to you!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Thanx a lot guys for ur support πŸ™‚. Mottai madi episode will up on monday .

G3,all the best for ur thesis.πŸ™‚
U sud definitely watch initial few episodes though u r not doing thesis in it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
Looking forward to monday.Thanks for the wishes.Annoo sis! I'll definitely watch it in september.What if i'm not doing my thesis on it now,i can consider it for my phd.I've always had the idea of doing a thesis on Indian TV shows.One day i'll execute it.