KNI FF - Epilogue Page 30 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks everyone....This will really help us going. I'll try and post the next chapter soon. I'm still in the middle of editing. But it'll def. be up within the next 5 to 8 hours.

Thanks for waiting guys...

Originally posted by annoo

Hi guys,
If anyone cud find Prajin,Chandra's pictures it wud be of gr8 help.

Hi Annoo,

I was planning of making a logo with the two.  I just haven't  gotten around to it, as i'm busy with my project.  But i'll send the logo to you in the next couple of days dear...

Aish that wud be gr8 👏. But for the time being it wud be nice if we cud get their pictures. most of them wud've forgotten Prajin's face. 😭. Its just for their sake 😉.
I'll post the next chapter soon guys....still working on it.... 😛
Aish  i cud see tht  u r very busy on weekdays but i'm busy in weekends. So lets plan for next week on friday.
Guys we want ur inputs also. My plan is to goto back tht 1st episode. What do u all think?
I want to make tht KNI team feel ashamed of their irresponsible work . The best way to criticise a person is to do his work much much better than him. So we expect ur suggestions and co-operation.
Hope u all agree with me .

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Her heart ached to talk about a possible, yet a temporary separation.  Those days away from Sakthi would be the toughest for her, and prayed to God to never let it happen.  

Excellent Aish.👏 . I just luved this part. 200% perfect.

👏 👏 Must better than the real ones naa 😳 Oh i can sooo feel the romance goin on between them 😳 I love this story so much. Keep it up going guys 👏
i love the way story is progressing 👏 👏
vani's clarifications were too good,
i read this chapter again & again

congo shango aish u r a very good writer & anu u helped her really well i think 👏 👏 👏 Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
thanks for your lovely words guys....really appreicate it. I'll post the fourth chapter today....sorry for making you guys wait 😳 . Just couldn't get around to it.