Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree too, lets see what the end of the month brings. I'm glad they replied, but this is another "nothing" answer...seems they have communication issues.Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who said things cant start again?? they can always make the sequel and continue the story with Sandy in city...

its jus their point of view...I mean the channel's
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
uh-oh...doesnt look good. but boy! thats one annoyed guy answering. so rude! but i say lets continue to annoy them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰
luna_lovegood thumbnail
amazing idea...if u can...wait I thought of something...lets try some Gandhigiri...

send them mails nt showing anger bt a very cute msg with - how much we love ACHPM , each week or each day...
or even cards...

that will make them knw how much Chabi is popular
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lets not give up.......lets wait some more...im sure we will hear some good news soon....... ๐Ÿ˜Š
love_urmi thumbnail
I came to forum after a long time to time and hear this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Fazi dnt mind me...bt even am nt a violent person bt this is driving me crazy - wait...and wait! there is no end to wait...

either - ask IF telly buzz to try and talk to the show actors / producers abt this...
or really get on the head of star Plus...

I guess now after the petition - its time to count nt the number of signatures bt the no of emails sent...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes...emails are imp now...and yes its been a long aganizing wait. but we have waited whole of june...so maybe another 10 days from now we will be sure either way.
i m sending lyk 10 emails from 2 accounts in a day.... hopefully this can have sum affect to their brain
Edited by darpan12 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: love_urmi

I came to forum after a long time to time and hear this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont wry Love_urmi wen the first time i saw the email i waz angry lyk u ba wen i read it again and using a lil bit english lit skill i found this waz an angry reponse....itz really unprofessional response

maybe they are furious at me coz i sent lyk 100 email in a week from a single account๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†