Members Lounge

superstiitiionn

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

canada87

IF-Rockerz

canada87

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

hey! well some of you probably kno tha indian jewllery shops are closed on saturday & tuesday just because its a bad luck to bring iron or metal home.

i dont know if its true or just a fake belief. Confused

what do you think. ? Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "superstiitiionn" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pm rocks

IF-Rockerz

pm rocks

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
haha..you serious??? I dont know about that..heard it the first time Confused well here in USA jewelers are open every day Tongue

No, I dont believe in those things Tongue If they happen to me then I will start believing it Wink

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
really? never heard of that one before Confused LOL

fukubeetch

Goldie

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.