Slow I-F...Since more than 1-2 weeks!!=(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hello There,

Well This issue started a couple of weeks back, but then i thought maybe I-F is slow due to so many users online at once, But as the days went on, the issue just got worse. I asked some of my I-F Buddies about it aswell, and they are also having the same problem. I-F Is too slow. When i click a page, to reply or to just read the thread, it takes more than 3-4 minutes. I mean, its really hard since i only get about 1 hour on the computer, and i have like millions of things to do on I-F, so its not fair.

I know this issue is not with my computer, because a) i've asked a couple of other members & b) all the other websites on the net are working fine.

Please can you look into the matter and resolve it urgently, it been more than a week now..

Thank you,

- DilbaghSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Slow I-F...Since more than 1-2 weeks!!=(" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kggk fan

Goldie

kggk fan

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Well, this has been happening to me as well, maybe coz the server is down or sumthing, what I normally do is when I click on an I-F page, (it is slowly loading) I open the task manager and the page quickly loads. try doing that, hope this helps, to open task manager, rightclick on the bottom of the screen, the blue bit next to the start button and click on task manager.

hope this helps!!!!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top