Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Sayonara, Kavitha. We've never met , but I do know tht you r one special member. Smile Hope to see u back soon. and then, maybe , we can get to know each other. Smile

This is IF.......where bidding goodbye really hurts.....probably the only such place on net.

Edited by ditty - 09 July 2008 at 5:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THANKS AND GOODBYE (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Kavi, this is not gonna be goodbye forever k. Im sure you wil be back. Will be waiting for you Kavi. Take care and miss yar

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Jeez Kavi.. whatever happened??? I did't interact with you much ..but i know you did a wonderful job on the recipe thread.. Dont say goodbye..please do come back whenever you are ready. Looking forward to seeing you active again in IF in future.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hey Kavi, I heard so much about you from Caryn. Sorry to see you leave but like the others said, it's not goodbye, it's au revoir. And when you come back, it'll give us a chance to get to know each other.

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Dear Kavitha,

We will be waiting for you here, how ever long it takes..

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Kavitha kutty,

I am so proud of you...you are a very strong person and fought many obstacles in life successfully. Now if you think you need a break from IF....yes...you need to take it and you deserve this break from here.

You have been a very sincere and active member here who made a great difference in everyone's kitchen and hearts. Good bye my dear friend.....but only on a temporary basis....not on a permamnent basis...YES I with all the others will wait for you to come back.....as soon as you are ready....

Once again Good bye to you my dear KAvi Kutty but please come back........

Edited by atina - 12 July 2008 at 7:59am

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Dear Kavitha, though i never contributed any recipe, i was a great 'eater' . Whenever I was hungry , I would go to this thread and just savour all the mouth watering pics of great food.
Yes, as the moottha mahal you would defnitely have lots of responsibilities.
Here's wishing you all the best and may God protect and guide every step you take!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Kavi kutty, what is this?? I just saw this thread -
This is when u really have to be with us - there are so
many things that u can not share with family and
u have a whole lot of us to lend a shoulder to cry -
Well, I am not going to let u say good bye - take your
time, heal well, talk it out and do what ever it takes to
vent out but u just can not leave here - we are cyber family and be rest assured that u can depend on us for
moral support - come on Kavi kutty, come back here -
asap. Love Roja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top