Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Jeez Kavi.. whatever happened??? I did't interact with you much ..but i know you did a wonderful job on the recipe thread.. Dont say goodbye..please do come back whenever you are ready. Looking forward to seeing you active again in IF in future.

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Kavi, I heard so much about you from Caryn. Sorry to see you leave but like the others said, it's not goodbye, it's au revoir. And when you come back, it'll give us a chance to get to know each other.
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Kavitha,

We will be waiting for you here, how ever long it takes..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kavitha kutty,

I am so proud of you...you are a very strong person and fought many obstacles in life successfully. Now if you think you need a break from IF....yes...you need to take it and you deserve this break from here.

You have been a very sincere and active member here who made a great difference in everyone's kitchen and hearts. Good bye my dear friend.....but only on a temporary basis....not on a permamnent basis...YES I with all the others will wait for you to come back.....as soon as you are ready....

Once again Good bye to you my dear KAvi Kutty but please come back........

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
Hosanna thumbnail
Dear Kavitha, though i never contributed any recipe, i was a great 'eater' . Whenever I was hungry , I would go to this thread and just savour all the mouth watering pics of great food.
Yes, as the moottha mahal you would defnitely have lots of responsibilities.
Here's wishing you all the best and may God protect and guide every step you take!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavi kutty, what is this?? I just saw this thread -
This is when u really have to be with us - there are so
many things that u can not share with family and
u have a whole lot of us to lend a shoulder to cry -
Well, I am not going to let u say good bye - take your
time, heal well, talk it out and do what ever it takes to
vent out but u just can not leave here - we are cyber family and be rest assured that u can depend on us for
moral support - come on Kavi kutty, come back here -
asap. Love Roja
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kavi, sad that your are leaving the thread but never say goodbye ok. Come back soon. Take care dear
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kavitha, I just saw this thread and was shocked to read your message.  I will miss your recipes, even if I am slow to try them out.  I do hope all your problems get resolved and you are able to come back to this forum, where your absence will be keenly felt.  I know you are aware that all our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, and we pray that you get the strength to deal with all your problems.

Be brave always and remember, you have all of us to lean on.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Its very sad to read you are leaving, but as Atina wrote, you deserve a big break from IF and concentrate on your personal life as you have went throug a lot. Just remember whatever happens, we will be there for you and will wait for your come back.

Its not a goodbye forever, just a short one.

Take care hun🤗
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Kavi,

I just came back to IF today after nearly 2 months (got back from my India trip and settled in to my regualr life finally) and was shocked to see this thread and felt very sad to know about everything that you had gone thru in the recent past weeks...  (have sent a PM to you)

I very well understand your mind state now and it's definitely OK for you to take a break for some time... to become strong in mind, to fullfil your commitments and take care of other responsibilities....etc.

But Please, please do come back Kavi.  You are such a sweetheart to start this recipe thread to share such a wonderful delights everyday with our friends.  Without you the recipe thread won't be the same.... so let  this Good-bye be a temparory one and please come back - don't leave us here alone.  

You are TRUELY missed here Kavi dear. Take care and please do come back! 🤗