Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taz234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aNsHu_tEjPaL

grrreeeaat ending!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! everything was just amazing!!!!πŸ˜†Glad u liked it anshu.

five kids????😲 wowo!!! w/2 sets of kids😲😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeah five kids...well if in KS the first set hadn't died..paanch bacche hote na😭

i am sooo happy tht jigs was finally accepted into the family again!yes well i thought 5 years punishment was adequate here.
walia parivar is soo sweet and wonderful!!! love 'em to death!!!!!!!!!!!gonna miss them too 

amzing ff!! truly!!! it was just a tv show for me b/c i could pic everything so clearly
very nice journey!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanx dear.

but how come u wont be writing anymore stories/??????whyyyyyyy????? ur soo talented
pls write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!11I never considered myself as a writer...don't know how i started writing ff...but guess it had to do with the Jb chemsitry we saw on our screen...now all that has gone. Yeah ff's are still around..but KS not the same JB not the same. Writing Jb mush has become too hard now. Even readers have disappeared gradually.

rocking ff!!πŸ‘Thanx for allllll the wonderful comments u have posted throughout this ff πŸ€—

Originally posted by: khushboo2006

Tazooooooooooo my KM😭😭😭....you ended itYes my ck...yeh din toh aana tha ek din. but loved hum do humare paanchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...........wonderful ending to an excellent story.........loved Athrava's mastis and how Krishna was taking care of little GangaπŸ€—πŸ€—.lovely bacche na..full of masti, cuteness and naughtiness.........hope our beloved JB will be living happily together and foreverπŸ˜ƒmeri kya majaal ke main inhe alag karoonπŸ˜‰.........I want another FF from you soon pretty soon kinda doubt that...........I really enjoyed reading your FFπŸ‘Glad u enjoyed it CK..........

This song is only for you and you know what it meansaaj bada perfect gaana choose kiya hai...abhi sirf ff writing ko alvida kaha hai...i am still around here now and again.πŸ€—
Chalte Chalte Mere Ye Geet Yaad Rakhna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna
Rote Hanste Bas Yoon Hi Tum Gungunate Rehna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna

Pyar Karte Karte Hum Tum Kahin Kho Jaayenge
In Hi Baharon Ke Aanchal Mein Thak Ke So Jaayenge
Sapnon Ko Phir Bhi Tum Yoon Hi Sajaate Rehna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna...

Beech Raah Mein Dilbar Bichhad Jayen Kahin Hum Agar
Aur Sooni Si Lage Tumhe Jeevan Ki Yeh Dagar
Hum Laut Aayenge Tum Yoon Hi Bulate Rehna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna...

Originally posted by: jeenal20

gr8 part

wow jb having 5 kids
all the kids were so cuteeeeeee
i lubbbbbb them alllllllllllllllll

so sweet ending
loved it

will miss this ff and ur long updates
Thanx for allllll the wonderful comments u have posted throughout this ff πŸ€— really appreicated them Jeenal Glad u enjoyed the final part.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ragamthalam0

great ending wonder if more twins are still on the way? No just the two now...πŸ˜† Don't think Bani could handle any more.

Originally posted by: sadsunzarsum

i loved this ff im so sad its finishedAwww...i am sad too...πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: teenzs

taht was a very beautiful ending!!

jb hav 5 kids!!
the whole family
is very sweet and lovable...
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Glad u liked the ending teenz...was a rather sweet happy ending. God knows how KS will end.πŸ˜• Thanx for allllll the wonderful comments u have posted throughout this ff πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: tam2

Hi Taz...πŸ˜ƒHi tamπŸ€—
I finished reading the missed part ... I missed so many parts ...Yeah i wondered what happened to u anyways ... it was a very lovely ending ...Thanx  Krishna was tooooo cute ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³I thought so too...actually the kids were really cute and sweet .... too innocent ... oh bless ...  dadi is funny ... she's been watching kissing scene ...πŸ˜†. ... little did she know someone else was watching it too....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Chori chori dekh rahi thi... Dadi will have to be careful around that lil one.
... Adi is gr8 too ... getting shocked at his mom's behaviour .... πŸ˜†...  and Jai ❀️ Bani as ever very cute and romantic...😳😳😳 ... and I agree with you while reading this part ... even I remembered all those good days of wonderful episodes ...😳Gone are those days..sighhhh.... nice to such a big as well as happy family ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... it was a pleasure reading ur FF ...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ... wonderfully written ... full of lovely sweet cute moments ...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ... thanks for writing ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ...Thanx for reading this ff..was long and gruelling i know but nice to know u enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanx for ur comment

Originally posted by: SonamKHAN

How cany you say it was boring yaar...it was just amayzing...i loved it one of the best FF's that i have ever read...every thing wqas just grate...

I am pretty sure i have bored people at times..there is more dialogue than story unlike some other ffs..i get bored just looking at my stuffπŸ˜† 
how cut jb had five kids.... how sweet seems jai stuck to his promise...ab tu das bache hokar he rahenge...after all its the JAI WALIA  saying...but it was soo sweet...Yep five kids..but they'll stop there now...poor Bani... someone needs to think of her. πŸ˜†

the kids just grt....specially athurva and krishan...gosh how cute they are....they interaction was just grt....not to forget ganga she was the best too...real cuti pies and varun and veer....i just love these manchkins...grt taz....I liked how all the kiddy characters shaped out too.

jai is being such a real gentelman....so helpful, so supportive, loving caring....God knows how many other good qualities he has....all the other charachters were grt too....a verey grt epilogue taz...i wish you could write more....pleas...Can't guarantee i'll write again...difficult to write about JB.
sonamThanx for ur wonderful comments. Love ya!

Originally posted by: fat0

WOWWWWWWWWWWW superb superb ff really bohot bohot maza ayaa hope naaya ff jald hishourou hoga..sachmey bohot khushi huwie padke aissa laga isse ff ke zarye hum life jy raheyn really liked sooooooo muchhhhhhh......;god bless you........;;love ....fatoubani.....

wait for new ff..........😊Hi fat0...nice to see u again. FF ko enjoy kiya tumne sunar bahut khushi hoon. Don't think i'll be writing a new ff though. Thanx for comment

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey tazoo

lovely ending....
Thanx for all ur comments throughout the ff JanuπŸ€—

Originally posted by: lilly2006

Taz this was awesome story! Loved Atharva and other kids!!! Awesome story.  But why are you stopping from writing fan fic???  Your so talented!!!! Your an amazing writer and please please do continue.  You have written the best stories!!! Again thanks for writing this fan fic and others too.  Please please do continue, I love reading your stories!!!

cheers,
lilly 
Aww lilly thanx for ur lovely comments...not easy to write JB stuff anymore...even readers have vanished. But its nice to know u have liked my stories...they are not heavy and serious stuff..just lighted heart...which is why i don't consider myself a good writer...joh dimaag mein aata hai likhti hoon..Thanx for all the comments u have given on the ff..love ya!

Originally posted by: culgal86

hey.....................

awesome part........................

loved the ending ................

hope u start a new ff soon
Hi culgal, don't think i'll be starting a new ff... really tough writing about JB now...when they have more or less disappeared from our screens. Thanx for the comments u have posted for this ff. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: wateverr

great ending! loveeed this ff!

awww im so sad u wont be writing anymore. ive always been a silent fan of them :P

thanks for writing :D
Thanx for coming out and commenting one final timeπŸ€— Nice to know u have enjoyed this ff. I have enjoyed writing it to. Sad for it to end... but i think it ended at the right place.

Originally posted by: siumi

Beautiful ending of this ff, πŸ‘Thanx for all ur comments dear. Nice to know u liked the ending. I thought it was pretty good myself😳  

Originally posted by: *Guli*

Hey jaani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chameli is here!!!!!!!!! Whats cookin?????Made halwa today...interested?πŸ˜›

Haila!!!! So i flew to texas.... and i was in the hotel room and i saw that you updated... so what did i do??? I read this before getting ready!!!!!!!!!!!! for one of the functions for the wedding!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... ANd haila.... i loved it sooooo much!!!!!Your so funny...shaadi attend karne gayi phir bhi mere ff padh  rahi thi!

The kids were sooooo cute!!!!!!! awww!!!!!! Wen you titled hum paanch... i knew it.... 5 kids!!!! i knew it!!!...... oh yeah my mind went running!!!πŸ˜†......I knew it would!πŸ˜† Ur mind works overtime on many thingsπŸ˜‰

It was sooooo nice!!!!!... jigs was forgiven..... which was a good thing to see!!! Jai and Bani missed each other .... was sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... haila me soooo loved it!!!Jiggy ko maafi milgayi..i thought now that the ff is ending lets sort everything out.

this was the best!!!! and i know i will re read this FF from the beginning again!! dont know wen.... but i will!!!!!!!!!! it rocked like anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... jai was simply adorable!!!!!!...... JB chem was awesome!!!!!!!!..... everything went well!!! Awww...ur such a sweety...pata nahin kaise mere ff padh sakhti ho again and again...i get a headache just looking at it!

Loved it jaani!!!!!....... luv u 2😳😳Love u even moreπŸ€— And sach mein ur my number 1 fan like u said at the beginning of this ff.πŸ€—

And wat is this about last ff?😭😭😭 guli isnt happy!😭😭 not happy at all!!! No FF of Tazo... is just like...no icing on the cake!!😭 not fair!!!!!!!!!!Yeah its true...really don't think i can write about JB anymore...πŸ˜’ but theres plenty more JB mush around in the forum which is still good. Thanx for all the lovely comments u have been posting Chameli..love ya!

Originally posted by: phool527

lmao.. omg tazoo the scene where krishna wraps banis dupatta on herself as a sari reminded me of my days... lol.. u just refreshed my childhood memories.. lmaoi think we all have done something like that when we were kids. wearing moms make up, high sandals, sareesπŸ˜† ... great ending yaar.. but not fair.. y u had to end it.. anywayz great FF in general.. gotta come up with another FF yaar.. gotta admitt. u have the longest updates then anyother IF member.. lol..Yeah I guess it is...but then i updated only once a week...so it was like two updates in one really Thanx for all ur comments dearπŸ€—

Originally posted by: RANJANA_RRJ

Tazzzzzzooo that was so sweet. Got emotional reading the last part there. But they have their happy family they deserve. I just have one thing to ask, or say. PAANCH BACCHE!!!!!!!!! Ow my God. Five of Atharva likes???? 5 Kids doing a suitcase raid every time???! 5 kids jumping up and down?? God bless JB!!!!

yes dear u read right..paanch bacche.πŸ˜† Just imagine all the fun that would be happeneing in that household.
Varun and Ranveer are so sweet together. It reminded me of the first epi after the first leap where rano was giving a summary of what all had happened. There was this scene of Ranveer and Varun playing together. One of my most favorite shots!!! Yeah that scene inspired me to write this one. Ranveer was really sweet that time...wish he had stayed postive.

Taz i am gonna miss this a lot. I wont pressure you to write another FF cos I know how much time it takes to do that but you know who you will make happy when you decide to write one, do you??!!πŸ˜‰
Thank you a lot for this ff Taz and the wonderful comments afterwards!!!
Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love
Ranjana
Chalo accha hai...no pressure from u. Its nice to know that if i write again...it would surely make u smile. Thanx for all the wonderful comments Ranju πŸ€— u have been posting for this ff...have loved reading them all. Love u!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

TazooooooooooooooooooπŸ€—

Hey Pachu agaye...u came and went last time...forgot to comment!!!πŸ˜† 

OMG...you ended it?? Looks like end came too SOON!!!😭FF was going for a while though.

OMG...hum do hamare paanch?? Lmao! I knew it too! Man JB got time on their hands ke!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ seriously!Bahut time🀣 Jai wants ten but i doubt Bani will let him after the next set of twins.
Mannn..i love this Arthu yaar! Just too hillarious and naughty! Mannn!! I'd love to see something like this on screen! Would be like hayee..dream come true!😍Would be my dream come true too. I wish they had at least gave us a sweet Atharva and Krishna track with jai and Bani...but those darn creatives had to kill them lovely kids off😭 

Loved the FF, Loved the Ending, and the Epilogue was the best!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌGlad u liked the ending.

Chal..since this is done...lets start another one..what say?πŸ˜‰..................................*RUNS*
 I'm coming after you so better keep running!πŸ˜† Na i think i have had enough of writing for now. Thanx for all ur comments dear.πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: stars_shine*

noooooooooo tazoo u cant end the FF😭

it was one of my favorites
Hey sitaara...sorry about the ff ending...but i had always planned for it to end at this point. Nice to know it was one of ur faves.😳 
anyways i absoulutly loved the ending
it was very cuteYeah a nice happy family ending...just what we all want.
jai and bani have a big, happy family nowπŸ˜ƒ
jai is such a gr8 hubbyHe sure is.
aww jiggy aunty is back nowAb sudhar gaye hai.
brilliant part tazoo

- sitara⭐️Thanx for allll ur comments sitaara πŸ€—  on this ff really have enjoyed reading them 

Originally posted by: nadia.s

hey tazo!

beautiful ending..wow! five kids in total and maybe more in the futureπŸ˜†..who knows! Jai doesn't have a problem with more kids...its bechari Bani we have to think about πŸ˜† the kids just sounds so cute and mischevious especially atharva..aww he's my little darling... out of JB's kids he has always been my fave.the prenant thing was hilarious with the kids because they dont understand..krishna thinking a bit too much there..but her soh was rather sweet.  so sweet of jai to rebouild their mount abu home. it was a very emotional part for bani, pia and rano when they went home..wasn't sure where to end the ff...but then remembered the mount abu home...seemed like a nice place to end the ff. glad that jai forgived jigyasa and brought her home.. yes shes been forgiven. i know you said you are not going to write anymore but i will still hope! take care, all the best!Thanx for ur lovely comments Nadia. πŸ€—

nadia

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

at last Taz... be back to commenting... it was a nice... happy... perfect ending... with brat atharva, angel krishna... loving jai and cute bani...

Glad u liked the ending abhilasha..thanx for all the comments u have given this ff...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ruma

A big sorry - i have just managed to read the last chapter and epilogue.... been busy with ramadhan...No problem dear i understand.

last chapter was simply amazing😊 - honeymoon in Switzerland was perfect...and the epilogue was too good, made ,made me very emotional and reminded me of the olden ks daysπŸ˜›Glad u enjoyed the last couple of parts...i think i wrapped up the ff well.

tazu what are you doing here -you should be writing professionally - thankyou so much for taking time out to write this beautiful ff -  My pleasure dear..thanx for all the cmments u have given this ff...have appreciated them all and were really encouragingπŸ€—

hope you continue to write Really doubt it now...writing about JB is too difficult now πŸ˜•

Edited by Taz234 - 15 years ago
~*Noor*~ thumbnail

hey Tazz....will comment soon😳

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyyyyyyyy tazzoooooooo 1st of all sorry for being late hun.....had so many things  going on in life
totally looooooooooooooooooooooooooved the ending
⭐️
πŸ‘

but the end 😭
and you havent started the new one yet !!
waiting for the next one.
take care

Edited by moonlitnight - 15 years ago
min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
helloooo tazoooo,

okkk this is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy late comment 😳......kiya karu was just too busy wid studies abhi i have got a months break so here i m commenting πŸ˜ƒ

ur ff was truly lovely i really luved it....thanxx for entertaining usπŸ˜ƒ......i am stilllllllllll hoping that u'll start a new one...plz kardo na koi new ff start m gettin really bored sittin at home doin nthin

hmmm actually i'll have to read ur ff al over again i seem to have 4gotten some prts of it....arre padh toh pehle hi lee thi na mainey bus comment aab kar rahi hoon toh dimaag pe thodi jang lag gayi hai lol...so wait i'll go back and read ur ff all over again and then come back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

till the plzzz start a new one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

luv ya lodsss
mahima 
Previous
1 ... 26 27 28 29 30