Karan/Armaan & Riddhima/Shilpa HEAVEN - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

OMG Genie ji...wat an analysis! Cant wait 4 sum more innocene 4m u! 😳
continuation

She stammered at his touch against her skin,as " tum ",escaped 4rom her lips,she saw him starin at her wid d passion of a ardent luver,wid a surgin desire of oneness,wid d madness of luv,as his hands continued tyin her choli,she knew there was no escapin 4rom his eyes nor she wanted,as she continued drownin in his eyes,he startrd pacin more close 2 her,maintain d bond of luv thru his eyes,he xpressed his desire 2 hold her n make her his 😳

vat more πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hey @Bubbly_Shelly,congo 2 u 2,hope v hav a happy KASHin tym 2gedr 😳

Sakshi,wud luv 2 do KASHin wid u 😳
😳 Genie..oye hoye..aaj aapne aap koh mat rokho πŸ˜›

Hi Shelly!
I dnt tink we've met be4...but im Marisha! 😳

Genie ji...*DROOOOOLING!!!!!!!*
@ tsfme: Hey! Sorry, I don't know your name. 😳

@ Marisha: Hi! Yes, we haven't. Nice to meet youu!

@ Fary: LOL. Am I one of the old members coming back? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
closin 2wards her,both cud hear d poundin of their hearts,hearts which were beggin them 2 b 1n end d pain of luv n longin,she continued loosin 2 d passion of his eyes,as finally her back hit against d wall,this was d deadpt coz now there was no escapin 4rom him n his luv,as faintly "Armaan",escaped 4rom her lips,he held her wrist wid a sense of possession,wid a power of belongin,tellin her that 4 this moment she was his,as he pinned her hand wid his on d wall,he begged her 2 giv her control over her emotions n let her heart do what it desired,maintain d eyelock,as he sensed her meltin,he directed his intension of makin her lips his own,let them melt in each odr,he closed 2ward those rose petal,n she continued drippin in his luv 😳 😳
@Shelly..Its Tara 😳
πŸ˜›Genie....me drooooooool'n....😳
Edited by tsfme - 15 years ago

Hey Shelly...The pleasure is all mine! 😳

@Tara...OMG...Ur laffing?! Wow...ur so strong! 😳
Tara,u know vat i n Sanz let loose ourselves 4 d KASH 100th party n u know vat grls ran away temporarily 4rom d party πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ,hence my innocence in check πŸ˜‰

Marisha,drooooooool n faint,well there r my staple food in heaven,cannot survive widout them 😳 😳