Happy Birthday Swati!!!! (preity*zinta)

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Tralalalalalallaaaaa.... Today is the birthday of a veryyy speshaall person.... She can be recognised around the forum by characteristic pink font. Hrithik fan beyond par, sig maker extraordinaire, super mod to the nth degree. And all this is just on the forum. Off it, she's completely crazy, funny, and annoyingly, still an unusually rabid Hrithik fan.... Ughh. 🤢🤢🤢

Who is this amazing feat of nature?!!?!?

Swati (preity*zinta)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to go first, coz I love you the most! Hee hee. 😆

I've lost track of how long I've known Swati now.... It feels like almost like an entire lifetime.... Not a day goes by without us talking about everything under the sun, whether it's:
  • How to keep that madddddd Kyunki forum of ours under control:
    Nimmi: I say ban everyone and shut it down! SHUTTT IT!!!!!!!! ARCHIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! NO MOREE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swati: Hmmmm.... Good idea, or we could not do that and just make some new rules?

OR

Swati: Yo... We don't have an updater for today... What do we do??
    Nimmi: I say ban everyone and shut it down! SHUTTT IT!!!!!!!! ARCHIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! NO MOREE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swati: Any other brilliant ideas? :/

• Or to debate about Hrithik's acting prowess:
    Swati: He rocks and he's soooooooooo hot! *drooly mess*
    Nimmi: Uh, yuck. I've seen baboons emote better than that in nature documentaries. And what's with that weird chin?
    Swati *thinks to herself*: Hmmm.... He does have an ugly chin.... *OUT LOUD* HE DOES NOT HAVE AN UGLY CHIN!!!!! IT'S KINDA CUTE. A LITTLE! MAYBE!? OK ITS NOT BUT THE REST OF HIM IS HOT!!!!!!!!

• Or her screaming at me for telling her some spoiler about some LAME movie she still hasn't seen... Here I am, trying to save her from a bloody disaster and she insistsssss on killing her self softly. I still maintain I do it coz she makes such a big deal out of it. :/ :/

• Agonizing over our photoshop skillz. Swati also tries to wean me off from down loading too many textures, only to fail miserably as I download my 265th set of notebook textures that look exactly the same as the 264 previous ones. Also:
    Nimmi: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BLOCKED LIVEJOURNALLL!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL I USE PS ANYMORE!!!! I NEEED TEXTURES!!!!!!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! AAAAAAAH!
    Swati: Step away from the computer and try to breathe, homefry.

• Which reminds me, Swati also teaches me the latest "cool kidz" lingo. Thanks to her expert tutelage, I use the words "homefry", "homeskillet", and "guy" (as in "You're so cool, GUY") in social situations, earning me very weird looks, making me more of a social outcast than I already am thanks to my habit of bursting into loud song randomly. Yeah thanks for that, Swati. 🤔

• Swati going on and on and on about her "team", the Leafs and how they're selling off everyone on the team or some such nonsense. Yeah, this is the part I zone out a bit. I still don't know what sport this is. I think it's ice hockey but don't hold me to it. 🤔

• Swati rooting for the Kings XI Punjab when she knows next to nothing about cricket, and purely because Preity Zinta owns the team. She's learnt a little about it now, but its still quite funny. *SNORT* 🤣
    Swati: So if they get a wicket, how many points do they get?!!?
    Nimmi: WTF?? Points? This is cricket! There are no "points"!
    Swati: Then what's there?
    Nimmi: Runs.
    Swati: Runs? What? 😕 And what does it mean when they hit the ball over that rope thingy...
    Nimmi: *bangs head on desk*

• My rage/hate issues:
    Nimmi: Do you know what *insert name of latest offender* did!?!? THAT @*&^!@*!^*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE (#@*#&@)(*&(~ ME!!!!!! I SWEAR IM GONNNA ()@*!)@*!)(*@!)!@*! HIM!!!!!! I )(@*)@(!*) HATE HIM!!!
    Swati: You hate everyone. What's new? :/

• Swati laughing at any nonsense I say:
    Nimmi: And so *THATS* why the chicken crossed the road!
    Swati: LMFAOOOOOOO! LMFAOOOOOOO!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, a regular boost to my ego, this girl.... 😳

• Over her spending money on her Unforgettable tix/me whining over my laptop and wanting a new one:

Swati: So I got my "Unforgettable" tickets!!!!! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Nimmi: How much do they cost?
    Swati: Like $200 apiece?
    Nimmi: WTF?!?!!?!? THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN CHINA!!!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SPENDING THAT MUCH ON THOSE LOSERS?!!?!?!?
    Swati: OMG, I wonder if I'll get to meet and take photos with Ash and Preity!!?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG!
    Nimmi: *bangs head on desk*

Nimmi: I HATE MY LAPTOP!!! I WANT A NEW ONE! NOW NOW NOW!
    Swati: But you just got this one!
    Nimmi: I KNOW! IT'S NOT EVEN ONE YEAR! WHY DOES IT SUCK SO MUCH!?!?!?!?! I WANT A NEW ONE!
    Swati: What about those dying people in China?
    Nimmi: I like this SONY one!! It's pretty... What do you think? Or do you like this DELL one better?! I think SONY has better features, I mean, check out the...
    Swati: *rolls eyes and goes back to ignoring me*

• Or we indulge in extremely entertaining convos that look like this:

You have just sent a nudge.
    --------------------------------
    Swati just sent you a nudge.

Nimmi: You're an idiot.

So as you can see, Swati is the little retarded sister I never wanted.... Uh... Had... 😆😆 I loveeeee you Swati... 🤗I love you so so so so soooo much. Thank you for tolerating me and my Hrithik/Ash/everybody hatred and my texture obsession and my crazy whacky ideas of world domination/kidnapping Harshad Chopra/Jatin Shah/whoever I may be crushing on right this moment and everything else that makes me completely intolerable.... 😳

Happy happy happy Birthday dear Swati. 🤗Have a wonnnnnnderful year!!! I wish you the best of luck with everything you do, be it starting University this year, or hounding + stalking Preity/Ash to get a photo & autograph. (Please don't make a fool of yourself, I beg of you. Try to act cool. And don't get arrested for trying to grab at them in your excitement or something. Please. And smile in the picture for a change, damnit! 😛)

A lil somethin' from me:

Ummm... So, I should like probably stop hogging this to myself... 😛 Here's some messages from some other people who love you!

And checky this 😛😛😛: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=797156&T PN=32&#17245015

*4rom heaven*

Happy Birthday Swati di

hope ur all wishes come true n may success shine in wteva u do...

i simply adore ur wrk n ur vryyy innovative😳...

love u as the way u are, so stay like dat n keep smiling

herez a lil gift for u, hope u like it😊

hope u'll ave a gr8 day, filled with all the happiness

🤗🤗🥳Happy Birthday once again di🥳🤗🤗

luv u!!

-Zainab

------------------------------------

*Ayesha007*

Swati diiiiiiiiii🤗🤗

OMGG!! Itss ur bdayy!!! Happpy bdayyyyyyyy 👏 Hope all your dreams come trueeee..Have a blasttt...Enjoyyy🤗

I dont knoww..where did we met first...hmm...bollywood news/gossip..or ur gallery....i think it was ur galleryy..i lovee ur workk..it is fabb..soo simple and uniqueee 😳 😳 I loveddd when u used to commment on my ulgyy workk...i used to feel so speciall 😳 ..Thankss a lott for thtt🤗

Also..rememberrr...u pmed me....i used ur preity zinta avi and siggy...u were like..that my first siggy i made..i think 😃 i loveeed that siggy of urss 😳 Didnt knoww that u made itt 😳

Todayy is ur bdayyyyyyyyyyyyy!! 7th julyy!! ONCE AAGIN

Manyy Manyy happy returns of the day 👏 👏 👏

Once again, Thanks for commetning on my workk🤗 and on my every updt..whoever if itz ulgyy 😆 😳 😳

Will PM u ur presentt sooon!! Sorry..will be latee 😳 😳

Love uuu soo muchh🤗🤗🤗 Hugzzzzzz🤗

Ayesha/Ashuu🤗

indiandoll89

Happy Birthday Swati!!!!

I'm so glad I became friends with you, you've been so much fun to talk to about random things, like my hatred for Hrithik and Aish, which has gone sooo low now!😆 I think it's because of your awesome sigs!😉 Talking about DOOL has been loads of funn with you too, since you share so many of the same opinions abt the show as me!😳 I remember last year during my brithday, I think it was that we became friends and now it's already your birthday! I'm hope we stay friends forever and ever too!😳 Love you loads and loads, and I really hope that all your wishes and dreams come true in life!

Luv ya,

Meera😳

shabo24

❤️Once a year I get the chance❤️
❤️To wish you birthday cheer.❤️
❤️It pleases me no end to say,❤️
❤️I wish you another great year.❤️

❤️So happy birthday to you Swati di,❤️
❤️From the bottom of my heart.❤️
❤️And may your good times multiply,❤️
❤️Till they're flying off the chart!❤️

Swatiiiiii di!!!!!!😳Many many happy returns of the day!!😃Gosh, you were the first mod I ever talked to!😳😆I remeber asking people in CnS who the hell was PZ!😆Ritu di still hasen't let me forget that!😃You are truly a wonderful person who is easy to talk to and I am proud to be able to call you my di, friends and sister! May you be blessed with all the khusians this world has to answer! Have a great one!
My Presents!

Blow out all the candles!😉

A bear...!😳

Andddd.....here is my birthday present for YOU!!

🤗Love, Shabz🤗

suuunshiine

Happy birthday Swati =). You're so awesome despite your choice in music, haha kidding. Hmm, I started talking to you through Prison Break and the OC. Too bad I can't wish you happy birthday on the actual day due to my vacation. Enjoy your birthday and take it easy that day! As well, enjoy the unforgettable tour! Swati seriously you are such a well-round person; above perfect siggy maker, cool indivual, and you like the greatest tv shows [Leyton forever]. Here's a little avatar, *stupid optimizer, it ruined it!*.

Take care,
Navi.

Ananya_A

Happy Birthday Swati

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Lots of Love,

Ananya

bollywoodcrazed

Hope you have a great birthday Swati!!! Enjoy your day!

-Mandy (bollywoodcrazed)-

BengaliChica92

Swati Di you are totally awesome!! I love your stuff and you...Have a wonderful fun Birthday!!

Love Snigdha

tvfan1401

Dear Swati

Many-Many happy returns of the day !!

Thanks a lot for everything that you do for us. Trust me, without you, our lives on IF would be hell !!! 😆

You are one great girl and you have a very bright future. Plese keep your patience and cool intact and never ever change your attitude ......you are mindblowing👏

Have a very good B'day and may god fulfill all your wishes....here is a bouquett for you...🤗

Ritu

DeSiPride05

Some things r left undone, some words r left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but some ones as nice as you could never be left unwished, happy birth day dear! 

Have a Happy and Fun Filled Birthday Swati. 

Once againnnnn, Hap hap happppyyyy birthday my dear dear deaaaaaaaaaaar Swati. We lurrrrrrrrrrrve you! 😛

Go ahead, show Swati some love, people! 😆
Edited by darkness_123 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

~  Happy Birthday Friend  ~

Happy birthday my dear friend
I pray your birthday joy will never end
May all your heart's desires this day
Be lovingly conveyed your way.

From my heart I wish the very best
In all you face of this life's quest
Because for someone as special as you
No other wish would ever do.

For you my dear friend,
I pray happiness be yours from start to end
May GOD'S special blessings come your way
On this Your very special day.

Happy Birthday

~*~

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
Guronge thumbnail

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🥳

Happy Birthday Swati!
Have a great birthday. 😊

You truely are a great mod, and IF would be a mess without you!😆
Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest and enjoy your presents. 👍🏼
Have a good one' x)

Here's a lil gift to drool about :P :

Oh oh... look at this... some special people want to say happy birthday😲

Our fellow OC friends🤣😃😃

Guronge😊

Edited by Guronge - 15 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Swati sweetumz,

Gosh.. Many, many and many happy returns of the day dammit!! I've known you since our KWK days and I've nothing but the fondest things to say about you. U're such a gem of a girl.. I just hope and pray that you get all the happiness and prosperity in the world. *muwaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Love, Sana~ 😛

P.S Awesome thread.. the textures comment from LJ had me almost fell off my chair laughing 😆😆😆~ I am sooo like that too *hahahaha* 😳
Edited by smartc - 15 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, Swati!! I hope you enjoy your day, and keep making those rocking siggies! 😳
DesiChocolate thumbnail

First of all Nimmi, hats off with the post, i must say beyond hilarious to me! Here i was laughing at the computer with my mom giving me that "oh gosh" look😆😆😆

But back to swatii, happy bday! and may all ur wishes come true!!!!! 🤗

Love,

Priya

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Swatii!!
Many returns of da Day!
Hope you get everything u want and eat loadsaa cake!
We really never talked much... but ii love ur creations!
You are one talented girl... keep on smiling & rockiiN!!
Luvyaa loads!! xoxox
Priyanka (Prii)

Awwwwww Nimmi such an extraordinary thread...loved everything u have written😆

Hmmm so Happy B'day Swati di...u r the best mod in this wholeeeeeeeeeee forum and i love u😃

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a sweet post nimmi...

happy bday swati..may u get all the happiness in life
the_charm thumbnail
Swati dii!
Happy Birthday!🤗

We've known each other for a very long time now! And working with you has been amazing and wonderful. Its fun working with you and it never seems as if we are working. You're really a beautiful person!

Hope this day brings with it everything you wish! Hope it brings a lot of laughter and a lot of blessings!

Happy Birthday once again! Here's something I made for you :)

Love
Ghungroo