Yeh Meri Life Hai

stylish v sidhi saadi pooja

Slick Chick thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guyz......

i was just thinking....how sidhi saadhi pooja has become such a tart!!! the story of a very simple girl and her dreams of becoming a director has really gone a bit wild!!! she needs to put her hair in the pony tail again and start wearing her normal clothes, not the ones with the knotted type sleeves!!! Even though she looks nice, it doesn't suit the original character, wht u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
sumbody should go and remind them!

~*Deewani*~ thumbnail

I like how Pooja dresses now!  Her character has evolved so her dress needs to change too!

Before she was really serious about her work and now she's in love and serious about Ronit.

I like her hair down.  But that's just my opinon.

Selina thumbnail
I remember her wearing the knotted type sleeves, before she started going out with Ronit. I agree that she should start putting her hair up in a ponytail.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
No i think she should keep her new look. She looks so pretty like that. Yea i agree with you deewani her character grew so her looks should change.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i like her new luk

but variety iz gud

she wearz da same thing in diff color everday

sunshine87 thumbnail

I think the story should focus back on Pooja becoming a film director and all that. She doesn't need to change her dressing style.. if her character and attitude change, then it doesn't matter how she dresses. She just needs to go back to being that ambitious, focused Pooja.
What do you guys think? 😊

daddysgurl_315 thumbnail
even though she looks better wit her hair down, Ronit is the one one who told her to put it down. She should put it up now!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat do u guyz fink?/?
sana_usa thumbnail
she should put it up now!!!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana_usa

she should put it up now!!!

i agree