Fan Fictions

~*~Monsoon Mania Contest~*~ Voting (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
  1. Best title – Entry 4 
  2. Best storyline -  Entry 3
  3. Best end to the story -  Entry 10
  4. Best description of monsoon -  Entry 1
  5. Best ff overall – Entry 12

As I have read all the 12 entries, I wish to convey my comments to the writers through this… hope modz this is allowed or else do edit !

Entry1: 'Woh bheege pal'… the whole garden swing, and the feel of rain was so very well described felt as if watching it in front. Tthe best part of the story was the little twist in the last segment.. and I think it was well written. I would love the other way as well, where Karan is waiting and thinks about Shilpa and has illusions as well…lol..

Entry2: '2days of rain' I loved the title. It's well written surely and there r certain segments in the story which made me smile. The way he says "tumne kuch jyada hi jaldi boldiya" made me smile and laugh.. it ws really cute part…

Entry3: 'The rain dance' The story unfolds with each side recollecting and later combines their thoughts; the last part was very cute… It's a thoughtful story line and really wish we could read a longer part on this… Story line was superb I must say… I loved reading and it took me into their lives… end if more bits were added would make us more emotional I felt.. anyway it was really good…

Entry4:'The drop of hope' Well written and the title has a lot of likeability, as it suits to the story and fits perfectly. I wish he lived in this world for long and give her the reply when she would say I love you.. he would say, 'As if Sara I didn't knew this… I know… I am the lucky one' …nicely written…

Entry5: 'Paigaam- message' Firstly I like the song..hehhe After going through this story there is one thing I want to do is taking my camera and trying to click a rainbow picture soon.. lol

Entry6: 'Kuch lamhe pyaar key' nicely written and the way the start goes it was so beautiful and the entry of Irfan was just pretty good… the conversation and the last segment was nice and interesting surely…

Entry7: 'Runaway love' oh with the title I could feel the story, and yup the stories last segment was so nice.. the cupid crying..aww.. good work.

Entry8: 'Seperation' a different feel but surely the story last line by the author ws interesting.. and I did agree to it. Trust patience always make the love to sound and feel it is too strong and can face any strom in life. Seperation  by distance not by heart…

Entry9: 'You are Special' The whole start and the radio bits was cute and nice way to bring up the storyline. The suspense thrill element in between as she enter the orphanage was done well. Nice cute story and happy ending.. fun reading it.

Entry10: 'Struggling to survive' I liked the story and felt nice reading it as well as the title was good. The last couple of lines really made me feel patriotic about my land as well. Also, feel for people who live under terror.

Entry11: 'Coming Home honey' it was such a cute story and I enjoyed reading.. Oh Angad and Kripa hehe.. I could feel the story right as it progressed and a nice cute story and finish.

Entry12: 'Rainy Love' The story was cute and so much fun fillend I loved the way he thought about her and his crush for her… it was ncie how the story unfolded and the nice segment was the last part, the lines were cute and the way she felt the secret admirer was he.. the story overall was cute and nice.

I had couple of choice for the same title of best this n that... oh it ws so so difficult to choose ... but lovely entries Big smile enjoyed reading all of them!

BhoomiSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Monsoon Mania Contest~*~ Voting (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

1st of all...A wonderful contest conducted by Hina di! Great job di! Embarrassed

And second of all...Amazing work every1! *Standing ovation 2 all!* Clap

Since the rules ask us to choose only 1 for each category, here r my choices...But before dat i must say every1 did a fantastic job!

And in true filmi style...Ur All Winners! Embarrassed

Best title - Entry 4 (A drop of hope)
Best storyline - Entry 3
Best end to the story - Entry 9
Best description of monsoon - Entry 1
Best ff overall - Entry 12

Good luck 2 all!!

*~*Marisha*~*

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
wow good luck guys!! Clap

~~reserved~~~~

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Ouch

i have to be the only topic blind person in the world....only just came across this thread can u beat me at all this????guess not....

nywaz wud love to read them...n then il vote....hopefully soon enuf....

nic thread hina di!...could u have an alert tubelights like NJ pm service next time??? LOL

hehe dont mind me...its 3am....my hour to turn demented LOL

good luck to all participants....will be back soon!

*edit*

my votes...best title:a drop of love,
best storyline:struggling to survive,
best end:rain dance,
best rain description: wo bheege pal,
best FF: kuch lamhe pyaar ke

ps:guys i loved reading each entry...its hard to vote but i managed somehow....but for awsome efforts everyone put in, including hinu di for the thread, heres from me...KUDOS TO ALL!!!! Clap

Edited by spln - 09 July 2008 at 9:48pm

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Good luck to everyonee!!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
thanks to everyone who have taken the time out to vote

please can we have some more,come on guys the writers have worked hard here

and just to remind u,writers can vote too,just not for their own though

NJ,the post isn't all that hun,i cud pimp it up but never get the time,u guys don't let me LOL

Edited by hinanaziri - 10 July 2008 at 11:40am

Asian_dudette

Groupbie

Asian_dudette

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
First a hearty thanks to Hina for an awesome competition and an amazingly compiled post. ClapClapClap

Secondly a thank you and all the very best to all the talented writers who took time out to write such wonderful entries.

I will read them by tonight and do my voting, just in a bit of rush at the moment. Will be back.

*reserved*
*edited*
  1. Best title- Woh bheege pal (Entry1)
  2. Best storyline- Struggling to survive (Entry 10)
  3. Best end to the story- Struggling to survive (Entry 10)
  4. Best description of monsoon- The rain dance (Entry 3)
  5. Best ff overall- A drop of hope (Entry 4)

It was really difficult to choose just a few, as all the entries were amazing. Good luck to everyone participating.

Aarzoo

Edited by Asian_dudette - 13 July 2008 at 11:05am

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I just dont find the time to read all of these...sooryyy...im gonna try and vote though if i can!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top