Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

IGNORE Films Review : Make your review

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ukpeepz

Goldie

ukpeepz

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

y do ppl have to listen to other ppl to not watch the film...y do ppl read the reviews to find out if it is gud or not......u shud watch the film ur self and review it......for example everyone said saawariya was crap but really saawariya was a simple story and oso was a entertainer.......another example LS 2050 was a enterntainer and JTYJN was a simple story......

well i have just watched LS 2050 first day frist show.....it was a really good film and i loved it....i have watched JTYJN in weekends and it was ok.....because it is like i have heard the story before but LS 2050 was differnt to watch......i think u guys shud have ur own review abt the film.....anyway LS 205 got mixed review

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IGNORE Films Review : Make your review" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukpeepz

Goldie

ukpeepz

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yes harman and priyanka did get good review for the film and i enjoyed the film

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ya i will watch them first then certainly write my own review

ukpeepz

Goldie

ukpeepz

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ukpeepz

yes harman and priyanka did get good review for the film and i enjoyed the film

Savio Zacharia of Indiaglitz.com said, though Harry Baweja fails in certain parts, Harman Baweja manages to impress with his acting and dancing.

He said that Priyanka looks fabulous, is likable and is a fairly good performer. [21] 

Harman has managed to live up to comparisons with Hrithik and has proved his talent to the world. The actor sure seems to be blessed with great acting skills, as it is just not easy for anybody to emulate Hrithik with such brilliance. Be it acting, dance, emotions or diction, Harman has performed all of it well, but you can't stop yourself from tagging him as another 'Hrithik in the making'.

Harman does have the talent to make it big in Bollywood, and we do believe that the industry can still accommodate many more Hrithiks! Harman shows glimpses of a promising star.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top