Poll Question :

do you agree that arman has hidden love for jassi in his heart ?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
agree with you anjali..they have to justify his character........and hey deadly ..... that was hilarious
wow deadly, that  was very funny😆, and if required, we would do IT! under ur leadership.

Originally posted by KK_lassi

wow deadly, that  was very funny😆, and if required, we would do IT! under ur leadership.

Thanks ! I didn't realize it was that funny. But I meant what I said. I have become immune towards every thing concerning JJKN. Even Purab for some reason.I don't get so hyper and mad when I see some thing I don't want in JJKN.So I guess some body else has to be the leader.I might grumble and complain for a week when Jassi gets married to Armaan but thats all.

i hope jassi does get married to armaan....i cant help liking him over purab!! 😳

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

wow Deadly...  😆😆😆

Seriously guys. The next time I want to make you guys laugh I will just be really serious. Again I didn't realize that I was being funny.😊

Deadly, u were funny as u had given the most appropriate answer((unexpected)),  and that to in context of non-violence, peace.
Arman's character has been shown in shades of pale grey simply because the story has been lifted from a spanish serial where the boss was the ultimate user.

However our Indian directors are trying to give a touch of humaness to Arman's character every now and then because it will affect the pouplarity ratings of the serial. Regarding Purab being a match for Jassi well they do make a good father and daughter pair. The good thing they have recently shown about Purab's character is that he is selfless and unimposing in his friendship towards Jassi. But that is as far as this r'ship should frankly go otherwise sorry to say the actor playing the character of Purab is such a put off when he executes his romantic speeches that god protect the serial thereon..

Hi Kaboo

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like Armaan fans are growing!!!

Me.

They both have negative and postive points. Armaan has more negative points then Purab. This is all the director/writer's doing. How can they expect the viewers to 'like' Armaan's black character? Initially, it seemed they had sketched/etched out each character well. Now, they have painted Armaan black and Purab white, but there is a hitch, Jassi does not love Purab. So either they will change Armaan to white- And Jassi and Armaan will live happily ever after OR Jassi will have a change of heart and will slowly fall in love with Purab (and out of love with Armaan) - And Jassi and Purab will live happily ever after.

Both are predictable endings. I don't care about the ending, just want the episodes that lead to the end to be interesting!

Originally posted by deadly

Well ! We will all wear white dresses for the whole month. Start writing a book in the name of Purab Mehra and how Tony and deeya were unfair to his character. Pool in our money and get the best lawyer to sue JJKN. Start a campaign. Go on stirke all though I don't think that would make much difference. But come to think it of it all of us have way better things to do then to do all this thing. So you don't have to worry Jodi.

😆