Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

arman's love for jassi (Page 4)

Poll Question: do you agree that arman has hidden love for jassi in his heart ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
378 [51.43%]
357 [48.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 September 2004 at 3:33am | IP Logged

There we go! I knew there would be SOME incriminating fact which people would forget to mention. Thanks Annie!

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 September 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Does that really surprise us about Armaan..no way!

sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 2:35am | IP Logged
well i found that most of you are very against t arman. then why are you voting for him in this poll? this does not show your emotions clearly anyway. i think you would love to fall in love with your brain, then what about our heart? i thought we after all fall in love with our heart. then how can you resist jassi to fall for the one who has always been within her heart, i mean arman ofcourse. can you blame her for following her heart, being true to her feelings. we may know one person is bad but then it is only love which still does not resist us to love him, to give him true love thatv he needs. so, let jassi love arman and make the love a true one. love all.
sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hi Sangitha,

U should praise only Mallika for this.Even before the entry of Jassi Mallika was in love with Armaan despite knowing his weakness for girls. She loves him too much so she expresses possessiveness.When she broke her relationship with Armaan though temporary she was feeling very bad without him.SO Jassi if she is the true heroine let her not try to break their relationship and express to Armaan very frankly that she will not run away with Armaan's company.Armaan just because of her love for his company needn't act that he is loving her.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 4:12am | IP Logged

well i found that most of you are very against t arman. then why are you voting for him in this poll?

Hi Sangita

The poll you have set up allows multiple votes. One person can vote a million times if he/she wants to. Hence, the poll results are inaccurate and may not represent what everyone really thinks.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 5:14am | IP Logged

well said sanjana....and thnx annie for that info coz' i had not watched the first few episodes.

well....does'nt love also include seeing that person happy???and plz don't tell me that armaan does'nt love mallika...or they would'nt have had such a long relationship(10 yrs or something).Yeah...jassi is one of those fools who walks around proudly with her heart on her sleeves...well she is probably waiting for that day when someone actually breaks it!!!and in that case it just potrays her stupidity not her love.

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Hi Mystica,

When sangitha wrote her message also the poll results were showing Armaan in winning stage.May be she is referring the actual messages and not the poll results

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 05 September 2004 at 8:25am | IP Logged

It is strange Jodi that u can accept Armaan's control over Jassi for his selfish reason but u can't accept Mallika's little bit of posessiveness because of her love for him.U continue to argue that she loves him more for his looks and blah blah.Even Jassi for that matter has developed love  for Armaan's looks initially.If u remember in the beginning of the episode she says to Nandhu "how lucky these ppl r" seeing the photo of Armaan and Mallika.Also added a comment that these ppl have great looks and as well as money.

Well i will end my argument here.

Go to top