arman's love for jassi - Page 2

Poll

do you agree that arman has hidden love for jassi in his heart ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
"depth of his character"-huh....i thought that was an area where he lacked.
miss generous thumbnail
yes armaan is very inhuman.  he has used jassi again & again for his purpose. he has no guilt about it. But i am so sure that this soap is going to take a twist where armaan will repent all he has done to jassi. by then jassi has realised about his armaan sirs motives. it will be too late for him to realise his love for jassi.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

"depth of his character"-huh....i thought that was an area where he lacked.

😆way to go Naina..couldn't agree more!

Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome to the forum Sangita.

All I have to say reg. this topic is this:

If Pari or any other pretty girl had the same qualifications as Jassi, I dont think that Armaan would have even considered hiring her.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Armaan hired Jassi inspite of her looks though he met with opposition from others in the company because they felt her looks did not fit in a fashion house. I give him credit for this.

I just think Armaan's character has deteriorated over time. They could have made this character a strong one with shades of gray -more white and less black...

*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree Ash.  I think the fact that he has done a couple of nice things for Jassi which he really meant shows that he can be a good person.  I think Tony and Deeya Singh are trying to portray him as someone who is capable of being good at heart.  But that because of pressures from his family, Malika, and the advice of Raj, he has become blinded and has lost his identity.  I think the directors want to ultimately show him break away from these pressures and influences and realize his own true identity.   Of course I am not defending Armaan, I'm just trying to figure out what Tony and Deeya Singh have in mind.  I, personally am a Purab fan and will always remain one b/c he never had to change himself to love Jassi nor did he ever want her to change.  He is unwavering in his devotion for her.  He loved Jassi, loves her, and probably always will and this makes him have a heart of gold.
ahmed316us thumbnail
i dont think if armaan has any love for jassi. he is just after her because he need jassi to guide him in his business life, and because jassi has kohinoor. 
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well said anjali...especially the part about purab.

Armaan has had a serious identity crisis.He really doesent know who he is or what he wants to be.He's so used to receiving advice from various ppl(jassi,raj etc etc)that in the process he has forgotten this teeny fact that he too has a brain and which has to be used at times.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
and u kno how u'v all been saying armaan hired jassi because of her classifications that is partially right.

If you go back and see the very first episodes (i could cuz i watch by cassetes) armaan hired jassi because he didn't want his dad to be upset at him. Puru said to armaan that we never hire ppl becuz of thier looks. And thats the only reason armaan actually hired jassi to show off and make his dad think he is a good chair man!
*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, that is true Annie.  Forgot about that.